Interest in Flash Supp for standard threads?

I was posting on another board where JohnnyMcEldoo posted there was little interest in his flash suppressor for the existing threading. Do not a lot of people have the factory threading? I have the 19.5" bbl with a thread protector, and would love a screw on FS, but it looks like I'm lone wolfin' it right now!

Mine didn't come with threading, and since I cut it back to 19", it wouldn't matter if it did antway. Would like a FS or muzzle brake that would clamp or pin on.

I got one of the Shotforce attachments. I ordered it before I learned they were fake/plastic.

It does give the illusion of a shorter barrel, though, and it has a light/laser mount, so I'm leaving it on for now. (or until it melts) :D

Gummerfan

You can just use a slip on flash hider and Red lock tite it in place. I assure you, with a snug slip-fit, it will never come off until you heat it mighty hot with a torch.

That Red lock tite will not let go. That would save the hassle of threading which is not really necessary in this particular application.

Did not want to lose all this in IM's, so I'm putting it here, too.

from muzzle, 9 millimeters unthreaded of 21 mm outside diameter, followed by 12 millimeters of threading at 22 millimeters outside diameter, then about 1 mm of unthreaded 22 mm od, then the black finish begins and od goes to 22.5 mm.

I don't have access to my digital camera right now. If someone else does, how about a close up of the threading?

My personal 12" gun is set up with a slip on, lock tighted flash hider and it works perfectly. I am also set up to thread them on if need be, but I just don't see the point unless you plan to switch out the flash hider for something else. I have a bunch of the hiders in work now and planned to thread them all, since the popular opinion on the board seemed to be going that direction, but I can certainly leave some smooth for a bonding installation. I will have pics and pricing for all the Tromix Saiga mods and parts ready by mid January. Hang in there, I'm just getting started on the Saiga stuff.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I can certainly get more guns and do some that are not below 18", but I papered all 11ea of these as 12" since it takes 30 days or so to get the paperwork back from the ATF. I did not want to wait, since no one wants to buy an NFA SBS that is not ready to transfer on a Form 3 immediately. If someone wants an 18", I can just buy one and throw it into work with the rest of the shortys.

If you want to go short, I would suggest going with a 16" tube, a shortened gas system, and a permanately installed 2.5" flash hider.

I have several of the guns already completed and most of the specialized parts all built for the others. They will all be ready to go by the time the paperwork gets back from the ATF. Visually they look like the prototypes I posted earlier, but the production guns have newly manufactured non-fluted gas tubes, similar in appearance to the smooth Galil style gas tubes.

I would like another. I would love a SBS, but as I had posted, I have been advised signatures are hard to come by here, and I don't want to use up capital getting one of the guys to sign something they don't want to.

Maybe I should just incorporate.

But the 16" plus perm FS sounds good, too...