Just got a nice offer one a brand new Saiga 12!

Just got a PM from a member of this board for a brand new Saiga 12 Brand new in the box for ONLY $800!

Yep only $800 offered from a member of this site bone stock no mods, what a deal!

I think I'm going to jump all over this one before it's too late. That's suck a good gunbroker.com deal I can't let it pass up.

Edited by ds12
ds12, IMO, the asking price is about 200 bucks to high, considering current market pricing......

True, but...Only Gilbert's has them currently in stock. I live not far from there and there waiting list is almost as long as Centerfire's.

P.S. I got five from there.

I LOVE SAIGAS!!!!!

And I don't suppose this price gouger is a contributor here is he?

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THOSE RULES PEOPLE! :rolleyes:

READ THEM jase! Maybe if you take a little vacation from here for a few days they will start to sink in?

To all those who are about to try and jump me for being heavy handed.....I suggest you read this thread carefully!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28318

Pay extra special attention to posts #1 and #23, then notice posts numbers 24, a pitiful display, of lack of reading comprehension, in post number 29....and finally a clarification by an observant member of our staff who tried to nip this in the bud one time already!

jase...you were shown the rules. You broke them. An offer to sell is an offer to sell! Whether in a PM (SPAM!) or on open forum.

You are officially warned and given some time to think about it. (3 days)

I have been in contact with jase and he fully understands what happened here. Instead of being like a few others on this forum, accepted full responsibility for his actions and immediately sent in a donation.

He is now a contributing member and can sell all he wants on here.

See how easy that is folks?

His suspension has now been lifted and his warning level dropped back to 0. Yes, those things are reversible at our discretion.

Welcome back jase! :) And thank you for becoming a contributor.