Worried about the Saiga and the ATF? Look at this.

thats sad, and actually kind of scary.

you should see what they are trying to pull over on me...they seem to think they can just keep changing thier minds until i am out of money for lawyers or I just get tired of fighting back and cop a plea to something i didnt do, or find something that noone knows how to deal with fast enough, so they can seize whatever they want that they dont like civilians having. granted my problem is local, but the 2nd amendmant area of the law, and the firearms that its about, is twisted and distorted, and manipulated in ANY WAY possible by any agency, so they can screw you over. I dont care how much they dont like us having guns, WE CAN. simple as that. Its like you are a criminal if you have firearms. instantly. what a load of false seizing, false arresting, inadequate training BULLSHIT. no wonder our taxes keep going up. they dont like to talk about what THEY did wrong, now DO they...that is SUPPOSED to be public information. they sure as hell are allowed to harrass you for sharing it with other citizens.

I could say a bunch more of negative things, but like you said Pyle, we have some nice people watching here anyways, so all I will say is I have rights, you know. Im getting to the point where I want people's JOBS. not a Sorry, not a dropped charge, and not some idiotic excuses either.

like i said before, you are guilty until proven innocent, and it applies to your post here too.

I think his biggest battle will be financial. There are plenty of good 2A lawyers out there, but they dont come cheap

I agree.

That's how ATF gets people.

"You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride"

They know that in the end, the legal bills can ruin anyone, even when they (atf) are wrong.

Still, i'm willing to help out with a few bucks for his legal expenses, and i'm sure so are many others.

.....I gave up my NFA/class 3 stuff about 20 or so years ago but in that time I became of the opinion that the only time ATF gave a rats ass was when you rattled their chain & gave them an agenda ....I reported some stolen NFA items to them a while back & was informed that it wasn't worth their time to pursue even though I had good leads connecting the theft to known drug dealers (Maybe I should have told them that it was a militia group :devil: ).....

Edited by Oldwheat
hey, if pvt pyle and mcuzi start playing nice, i won' have any entertainment.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Did I just say that outloud???? :lolol::lolol:

Strength in numbers baby. Maybe we can get McUzi to direct some of that intensity towards them! :super:

yeh well, they are starting to win on me with the "how much do YOU have to spend" theory. Im tired of my civil rights being violated. my case is too small to attract a big wig attourney, so I figure Im screwed. :) I hope Len tears them a new asshole. Ill be damned if Im handing over my entire collection to some facist pig because "he doesnt like them or me".

I have to have a little chit chat with my attorney this week about it all. one major problem that I have is this. I live in New York. so any politician I call up is more than likely going to say to me "what do you need all those guns for anyhow?"

I need to photocopy his file so that I can do some homework on my own.

Yep, I've been following it too. I drug up the "String Ruling" and sent to Orin, and that got that bit of ATF non-sense brought back up with Len's deal. I'd be in for supporting Len with a few bucks myself.

Bvamp, have you contacted NRA, or GOA's legal staff to see if they can help? That's what part of our dues go to you know?

Never Give Up!

yeh well, my membership lapsed a few months ago, so i doubt they will help me....and im more interested in the false arrest and theft of my property than going into a "give me my guns back" thing. im tired of the courts in my area doing as they feel like, regardless of my civil rights, and procedure.