WTS: 24" Saiga 12, 22" Saiga .308, Saiga 7.62, SKS

Unfortunately, due to circumstances I can't control I must sell this collection of rifles. They all look new, as I cleaned and oiled them after every firing. The SKS is Yugoslavian (with the grenade launcher attachment), and was bought in unissued condition. All I did was clean off the cosmoline and fire a few rounds through it to make sure it works. None of these rifles have more than 300 rounds fired through them (the shotgun has less than 100). They will all come with slings and buffers installed (except the SKS). The .308 and 7.62 have the factory skeleton stocks with the cheekrest. I also have two POSP scopes for the rifles (1 new 8x42 still in packaging, and 1 barely used 2.5-5x24 for the 7.62) that are available and also in pristine condition. Asking prices:

Saiga 12: $525 shipped to your FFL

.308: $470 shipped to your FFL

7.62: $400 shipped to your FFL

SKS: $225 shipped to your FFL

Scopes - Asking $200 for the 8x42 and $150 for the 2.5-5x24.

I would like to sell these locally in the Austin/San Antonio area because I'm having trouble finding an FFL willing to ship rifles at a reasonable price that were not purchased with them. If picked up locally price will go down $25 for each. However, if you are still interested, PM me and I'll keep trying to find an FFL that ships. Thanks for your interest.

You do not need an FFL to ship. Just make sure that whoever wants to buy them uses an FFL on their end that will accept from an individual (you). It's all perfectly legal .You'd have to use an FFL if you were shipping a handgun, but not for long guns.

Hello Mechsterbator,

Sorry but I picked up the S-12 this afternoon ;-) It was in fantastic shape. Now I just have to figure out if I want to cut this one down or reconfigure one of my others. Decision, decisions.....

Carlos was a great guy to deal with so deal with confidence. He mentioned that he had sold the .308 but still had the 7.62

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.