I have a wicked chubby !!!

Waltham, this will be the second Oktoberfest I attend and most likely will be drunker than... well how much more drunk can an American get at Oktoberfest, trying to find and example other than drunker than a skunk?

How about alcohol poisoning? Have fun!

Been their twice, puked blood and all at the ripe old age of 20 and 21. Being stationed in Germany was the shit.

Green Goose!!!

speaking of topless nazi chicks... there's a skin download available for Return to Castle Wolfenstein that makes the fem-guards nekked

link it!!!!

Waltham, this will be the second Oktoberfest I attend and most likely will be drunker than... well how much more drunk can an American get at Oktoberfest, trying to find and example other than drunker than a skunk?

How about alcohol poisoning? Have fun!

Been their twice, puked blood and all at the ripe old age of 20 and 21. Being stationed in Germany was the shit.

Green Goose!!!

Thats how old I was, damm them were the days :) The soda machines in the barracks even had Bud in them back when I was there.

Waltham, your going to give me blurry flashbacks. :super:

I'm an American lover to the max but we need to get on the ball and start selling beers at McDonalds. Shit A brew with a happy meal, can't get any fucking better. Hey Waltham you ever party at the Goose in Nuerenberg. Just gotta ask. Sorry not trying to hijack post.

Waltham, your going to give me blurry flashbacks. :super:

I'm an American lover to the max but we need to get on the ball and start selling beers at McDonalds. Shit A brew with a happy meal, can't get any fucking better. Hey Waltham you ever party at the Goose in Nuerenberg. Just gotta ask. Sorry not trying to hijack post.

My hang outs were in Munich and Augsburg They moved us up to the Wurzberg/ Kitzingen area shortly before I left, I didnt like it up there near as much.

Hah 1-63 AR 1 ID. Vilseck.

Did they move them? I was in HHQ 1/63 AR 1st ID in Ft Riley Ks from 77 to late 79

Sorry to hijack the thread guys, but I figure this is better than what usually goes on around here lately :ph34r:

Yeah, I was with C 1/63 from 99-01, and I believe they moved them back state side.