I have a wicked chubby !!!

Customers,

Sorry for not getting out a weekly update.

All of the parts except the main drum body have been completed. We did another test run on the drum body last Friday. The full production of the drum body will begin in the next few days. In the mean time we will be assembling and shipping the 120 drums we have complete already. When your drum ships you will receive an automatic email with your tracking number.

We are hoping to get the first 120 shipped Friday or Saturday. Even if we can't get them out until Monday people will be receiving there drums before the end of next week.

I am finalizing detailed instructions to send with the drums. As well as putting together a recommended ammo and problem ammo list. The list will name makes of ammos the drums run great and ammos they have problems with. It will also detail a solution we have worked out that will remove most of the problem ammos from the list. This is NOT a solution that will require mods to your gun or cost $180 either. It will be a spring replacement for your drum, sent to you free of charge. There will be much more detail on this in an update I'll be sending with the drums and in a mass email. Be watching for it.

I have also updated all the requsted shipping address changes. If you didn't have an email subject title of "Address Change" your request may have been missed. Please log in on my site and check your order info (NOT your account info).

I will be posting some pics of the completed parts on the saiga-12 forum at the end of this thread, http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28438. They should be up in about the next 20 minutes or so.

And as always if you need to you can cancel for a full refund at anytime. Just make sure your email subject title is "Cancel Order".

Thanks again, MikeD

.....And I bet I STILL get to be called a Nazi.....

Edit: just cuz I'm 6'3" fair haired and blue eyed.....that don't make me a Nazi.... I'm simply an Aryan by birth.. J/K! :haha: LOL!!!!

Hey, if it makes you feel better.... as far as I'm concerned, you're the biggest BOOB Nazi I've ever seen.

:haha: ..... :haha: ..... :haha:

Boob Nazi's.....

Hey, if it makes you feel better.... as far as I'm concerned, you're the biggest BOOB Nazi I've ever seen.

:haha: ..... :haha: ..... :haha:

Boob Nazi's.....

Can't see their boobs (unless you have X-ray vision).

So the pic doesn't count!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, they look more like Gestapo chicks, vice dyed-in-the-wool; run-of-the-mill Nazis. After all, isn't that a death head skull emblem on their hats, just above their visor???

:haha:

How would I know? ask your buddies next time you're at your clubhouse!

Is this any better?

ilsa-she_wolf-ss-poster_2.jpg

I can't believe I cant find a topless Nazi chick......

wait,,,, Jackpot!!!!

Ilsa-JJD-RK-02.jpg

Oh yeah, I bet there are some letters going to MikeD right now saying " Hey Mike old buddy, my kid wrote you a prank letter the other day, hope you didnt take it seriously :cryss: " ROFLOL

If someone has the stones to come in and say they were the reason Mike is getting things done, lets figure out how to make his life a living hell. :)

Since I had to wait so long for my drum I demand it be delivered by a naked nazi chick with big boobs! :lolol:

Looks like I'll have my new toy in time for the last 3 gun of the year, their going to shit when they get see the S12 with a drum. The looks on their faces alone is worth the money spent!

Edited by Paladin
Since I had to wait so long for my drum I demand it be delivered by a naked nazi chick with big boobs! :lolol:

Cool, I have always wanted a naked Nazi chick with big boobs delivered to me in a drum! Like minded people gather in the same places, eh? :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Great to hear, can't wait to hear some reviews and maybe pick one up on the next batch of orders.

Well if that's the case I'll ask my wife to deliver my drum to me ( she's German not a Nazi). Don't think our marriage would have happened since I'm a Beaner. Man this kinda sucks man cause the wife and I are headed to Germany the 16 of September. I'm stoked that we will be there for a month and that we'll make Octoberfest, but fuck I won't be able to break in my drum with my finely tuned Tromix S-17. I guess I'll just have to get really Scheisse Gesicht or Besoffen while we're there. I'll have a beer for the forum and yall will be in my heart while I'm there. Hah the 16 of September, isn't that a Mexican Holiday, oh well I'm an American married to a German where their are real beer drinkers. Man my kids are gonna be fucked up.

Cool, I have always wanted a naked Nazi chick with big boobs delivered to me in a drum! Like minded people gather in the same places, eh? :haha::haha::haha::haha:

ummmmm,,,,,,, in a drum??????? Thats kind of kinky. Is that some kind of cleaner "NAZI IN A DRUM".

GIMME GIMME GIMME cant wait to touch the drumssssssess, my precioussssssss.......post-7660-1220494275_thumb.jpg

Well if that's the case I'll ask my wife to deliver my drum to me ( she's German not a Nazi). Don't think our marriage would have happened since I'm a Beaner. Man this kinda sucks man cause the wife and I are headed to Germany the 16 of September. I'm stoked that we will be there for a month and that we'll make Octoberfest, but fuck I won't be able to break in my drum with my finely tuned Tromix S-17. I guess I'll just have to get really Scheisse Gesicht or Besoffen while we're there. I'll have a beer for the forum and yall will be in my heart while I'm there. Hah the 16 of September, isn't that a Mexican Holiday, oh well I'm an American married to a German where their are real beer drinkers. Man my kids are gonna be fucked up.

Pfffft, you think that's bad? I just started school in NYC again. I won't be able to play with my drum until I get home in May!

Pfffft, you think that's bad? I just started school in NYC again. I won't be able to play with my drum until I get home in May!

Dude, it sucks to be you.

Good luck in school though!

ummmmm,,,,,,, in a drum??????? Thats kind of kinky. Is that some kind of cleaner "NAZI IN A DRUM".

No, I mean a real Nazi chick in a drum. If you keep them in the open after their being in the drum for so long they start smelling the house up so you should always keep the lid closed. :haha::ph34r:

I do have to admit I like the Nazi in a drum cleaner idea though. "Will blitzkrieg your kitchen clean in minutes!"

Edited by waltham_41
Waltham, this will be the second Oktoberfest I attend and most likely will be drunker than... well how much more drunk can an American get at Oktoberfest, trying to find and example other than drunker than a skunk?

How about alcohol poisoning? Have fun!