need help sometimes hammer is down but gun will not fire

converted my gun to PG and used a tromix modified G2 tapco FCG. some times the trigger will not move put I can see inside the gun that the hammer is down, almost like the safety is on. I had polished hammer with 600 grit wet dry sand paper. I didn't do anything to the trigger or disconnector. Should I any ideas?

It is a saiga 12 and if I pull bolt back and put in another round{rerest hammer} it worked fine. I run nine ten round mags with 1 fte but at least 1 hammer nogo each mag

Also going to convert 7.62x39 saiga with tapco FCG do I need to do any mods other then BHO room to hammer and grind the hump at pivot point?

Edited by madmax4x4

can you take the cover off and take pics of the inside. If this is happening since the conversion, it sounds like a spring arm may be catching something. you could disassemble and reassemble, see if you notice anything in the wrong place. If you can unload it, take the cover off ,then cycle it until it jams again maybe you can see something hanging up. just only do this unloaded. Maybe the little sear part of the trigger is missing that tiny spring and is not resetting. Do you have the old trigger assembly?