Modified Tapco PG Stock.

We have both the ACE and Tapco stocks ready to ship. You will be a lot more happy with an ACE stock. They are stronger and have a better fit and feel. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=124

www.aceltdusa.com Don't get TAPCO stocks. There is a running debate on the s-12 page and the consenceus is TAPCO is not garbage,but there is way better out there. Check out the ACE stocks
Edited by Mississippi Auto Arms
We have both the ACE and Tapco stocks ready to ship. You will be a lot more happy with an ACE stock. They are stronger and have a better fit and feel. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=124

www.aceltdusa.com Don't get TAPCO stocks. There is a running debate on the s-12 page and the consenceus is TAPCO is not garbage,but there is way better out there. Check out the ACE stocks

Yeah but I don't have $149.99 to pay for a stock. I'm cuttin low on money due to the economy crisis. So I'm lookin for something affordable but sturdy. How bad is TAPCO?

Yeah but I don't have $149.99 to pay for a stock. I'm cuttin low on money due to the economy crisis. So I'm lookin for something affordable but sturdy. How bad is TAPCO?

The Tapco is usable and inexpensive. Don't expect much more from it. When a vendor that sells both tells you the Ace is better, you really should listen. :D

If you are that short of cash and need a sturdy stock consider getting a fixed one! You can always fit a folder later when you can afford it.

The Tapco is usable and inexpensive. Don't expect much more from it. When a vendor that sells both tells you the Ace is better, you really should listen. :D

If you are that short of cash and need a sturdy stock consider getting a fixed one! You can always fit a folder later when you can afford it.

It's not that I ain't listening, it's that I'm barely getting by and times are scaring me. I want something that would last me for some time and is inexpensive.

What is it that y'all don't like about TAPCO?

I had one, the folding mech when open wiggles a little,

so you are trying to aim the shotgun and it wiggles between your shoulder and your front grip imagine that.

It is light, some people think a little weight on the back helps balance the shotgun,..

one guy's shotgun fell off a bench with the tapco extended and it snapped off, ACE would never do that, I am sure you could return it and get a new one,...I also read here they have updated the design and it's better now, but I don't know if the one I had was a new one or and old one FWIW.

Edited by Gas Giant
I had one, the folding mech when open wiggles a little,

so you are trying to aim the shotgun and it wiggles between your shoulder and your front grip imagine that.

It is light, some people think a little weight on the back helps balance the shotgun,..

one guy's shotgun fell off a bench with the tapco extended and it snapped off, ACE would never do that, I am sure you could return it and get a new one,...I also read here they have updated the design and it's better now, but I don't know if the one I had was a new one or and old one FWIW.

Not to be an ass or anything rude but I'm not planning on using it on a shotgun. I'm lookin for something that would be tactical, mobile, dependable, and most importantly INexpensive. Nothing over a hundred dollars.

Only reason why I'm lookin at the new TAPCO stock from saigastock is because when I order the SGM Tactical Rail they forgot a piece out of it so they sent me it and a coupon. So price would be reduced for it.

It's cool bro. Buy what buy can afford. The point is when the TAPCO breaks don't be supprised. The ACE is a superior product with a butt load of options.

Trust me we are all feeling the pinch. I got hit by a car while riding my Mt. bike in San Francisco. I've never tried to fly before, it really wasn't that bad untill I landed. Broken wrist,concussion, fuct sholder and back. Oh yeah I have a new born (she's 4 1/2 mos now) and a 14 year old son. Bustad up body and no money........I feel ya homie

The stock in question (the new T6 from Tapco) does not fold, so comparisons to an older Tapco folding design are not valid. I hear the Ace folders are more sturdy than even the new stronger Tapco folders, but again this new Tapco does not fold so its going to be inherently sturdier. I have similar Tapco 4 position adjustable stock sets on 2 of my SKSs and they both seem sturdy to me. I also had an Ace fixed skeleton stock on an AR and it was very sturdy but it did not fold and was not adjustable in any way. I think the T6 would be fine, however I have not held one.

Edited by OpFlash

We have a folding stock option for the M4 collapsible stock with ACE receiver block, so if you want to make your collapsible stock a folder, you can. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=124

The stock in question (the new T6 from Tapco) does not fold, so comparisons to an older Tapco folding design are not valid. I hear the Ace folders are more sturdy than even the new stronger Tapco folders, but again this new Tapco does not fold so its going to be inherently sturdier. I have similar Tapco 4 position adjustable stock sets on 2 of my SKSs and they both seem sturdy to me. I also had an Ace fixed skeleton stock on an AR and it was very sturdy but it did not fold and was not adjustable in any way. I think the T6 would be fine, however I have not held one.

I Have one and i shoot for a living.Tapco products are well known in military circles as reliable products.I went through the same questions and prior to my last deployment bought one for my saiga.You can do pushups on that bitch and have had no problems..keep in mind this weapon is a tool and you dont try to bust concrete with an emerson.I dont know about the ace but im am pleased with my Tapco.I am not a critic of other posts but i am not a school teacher or plumber but a soldier who knows his tools....