got my drums

Just wanted to add, got my 2 and they worked on my 2001 saiga with no mods needed. Thanks mike, it was worth the wait!!!!!! Just wanted to add, anyone finding it alost impossible to hold the front end with the drum in? I am going to add a front grip, but was just curious if it was my tromix handguard and triangle folder combo, or it is just that the drum is so big and awesome

. . . anyone finding it alost impossible to hold the front end with the drum in?

I have the factory forend and the drum requires that I move my support hand as far forward as possible to achieve a good grip. A small price to pay for immediate access to 20 rounds of 00 buck. What a wicked home defense weapon. And the "cool" factor is in the stratosphere.

I anticipated this would happen. It happens with the 90 rd drum in my AR, the 75 rd drum in all my AK's and will with this I assume. I think when the Saiga is next to my bed loaded it will probably still have an AGP 10rd mag in it but the drum is an absolutely, totally cool, must have, fun machine.

Hold the front end? you mean you dont just dual wield two shotties with 40 rounds? :haha:

A quad fore-end with krebs offset grip mount might help

gripadapter.jpg

Then again, it might not, but its an excuse to buy more gun accessories.

just thank yourself that you didnt buy the 30 round drum from AA

USS Enterprise anyone?

Edited by ReverendFranz