Holy hell your shipping is fast.

• 4 weeks later...

"Fast shipping" is puting it lightly. I ordered a few small parts from two different outfits on the same day. Nathan called me to clarify something about my order soon after it was placed, then somehow managed to sneak my Tromix parts into the mailbox here by the same day that I got an order confirmation and shipping notice from the other place.

I'll be ordering from here again.

• 2 weeks later...

If we haven't replied, we haven't received your email. Please call or pm us.

Hopefully. All my parts I ordered 2 weeks ago said they were in stock, but I have the feeling they aren't..which is why I have yet to get anything in the mail.

Shipping is great, but their response to email is to be desired. MAA gets a C for this month.

• 4 weeks later...

Have ordered a few things from them so far and no complaints at all. Got one of the last Tromix Competition Stock sets they had, got here right away. I screwed up and must have lost some of my bolts and Nathan has already called about it and threw some extra ones in the mail for me. Got the shark break on order, probably pick up the flash hider in a couple weeks. Don't mind the wait as things are crazy everywhere right now thanks to Obongo. As long as I'm in the pipeline I'm happy. Keep up the good work guys, I'll take quality and customer service over quantity and lack thereof any day. Bought a few things from vendors on this site, great dealing with them all so far.