Anyone use a Hogue Handall over a SAW grip?

Raider,

I'm partial to the Ergo grips. They just feel nicer to me than the Saw grips. Be sure to soak that handall in some hot water before you try to stretch it over the saw grip.

Jake

I'm not either, but that's what was installed on weapon... Who makes a good ergo that will bolt on? I have a hogue on my AR and I love it.

I've used the ones made for Glock pistols and trimmed them to fit a Saw grip. Soaking in hot water is a good tip. I did that and used a hair dryer to keep it soft til it was on there good. I've got some pics somewhere....

This is the one I have on mine, I got the sure grip, and it feels solid yet has a nice texture to it. And they have wonderfull customer service.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?I...FTOKEN=98207437

If you opt for the standard AK grip you can get them in a several colors, like OD and desert tan, I went with the classic in the evil gun black. :devil:

Edited by Gothmog
This is the one I have on mine, I got the sure grip, and it feels solid yet has a nice texture to it. And they have wonderfull customer service.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?I...FTOKEN=98207437

If you opt for the standard AK grip you can get them in a several colors, like OD and desert tan, I went with the classic in the evil gun black. :devil:

Thanks for that... If the handall isn't the ticket, that looks like my next grip for the S12.