Spare parts for drums

Hey Mike, I realize that right now you are still trying to get things up and running, but do you ever intend to list individual spare drum parts on your site for the guy that accidentially sets his drum next to the piece of wood he is using the chain saw on or such?

Hey Mike, I realize that right now you are still trying to get things up and running, but do you ever intend to list individual spare drum parts on your site for the guy that accidentially sets his drum next to the piece of wood he is using the chain saw on or such?

Sure, I'll offer replacement chains for anybody that tears them up on their drum!!! Still have 1000 ft spool of Oregon Professional 72G, .325 pitch, .050 gauge that is doing me no good now!

Just kidding (kind of). I don't think I will list them on the site because people might think they are necessary or something but if anybody needs a spare part just send me an email.

Sure, I'll offer replacement chains for anybody that tears them up on their drum!!! Still have 1000 ft spool of Oregon Professional 72G, .325 pitch, .050 gauge that is doing me no good now!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that's some funny shit :lolol:

If ya ever get some spare Oregon in 3/8" for a Stihl 310..... :angel:

Wait, It is 3/8 not .325. Im not sure if it will work in the Stihl though. Probably but I haven't used Stihl saws since I very first started climbing trees. I used Husqvarna. Stihls are the Cadillacs, Husqvarnas are the Corvettes. Husky's just have that extra torque. I stihl revs up slower and that adds up in time if you are doing a lot of cutting. Stihls are heavier and cost more money. A stihls warantee is only good for a year for a home owner and 90 days for a business. A husky is good for 2 years for either! I think Husqvarna gained the small engine advantage because they built dirt bikes for all those years, raw power. You don't have to clean the air filter of Husqvarnas as much as stihls either. Only about 1 time to a stihls 8. Don't get me wrong a stihl is a great saw but if you run a husky I think you will find that CC to CC more powerful.

I used Husqvarna.

Oh...you're one of them... :ded:

Just kidding, I've run Jonsereds, Huskys and even gave some firewood the Homelite blight once.... :angel:

Man!,

not even out a month, and someone on this site is already thinking about working on them! :lolol:

Reminds me of what Red Green allways says,"If women don't find ya handsome, they should atleast find ya handy" :super: Actually, I was wondering about parts aswell. Especially replacement bodies for using 3" shells. :killer::devil:

Wait, It is 3/8 not .325. Im not sure if it will work in the Stihl though. Probably but I haven't used Stihl saws since I very first started climbing trees. I used Husqvarna. Stihls are the Cadillacs, Husqvarnas are the Corvettes. Husky's just have that extra torque. I stihl revs up slower and that adds up in time if you are doing a lot of cutting. Stihls are heavier and cost more money. A stihls warantee is only good for a year for a home owner and 90 days for a business. A husky is good for 2 years for either! I think Husqvarna gained the small engine advantage because they built dirt bikes for all those years, raw power. You don't have to clean the air filter of Husqvarnas as much as stihls either. Only about 1 time to a stihls 8. Don't get me wrong a stihl is a great saw but if you run a husky I think you will find that CC to CC more powerful.

Mike,

Thanks for posting that info on saws man! I've been trying to decide on what to get. Been a long time since I did more than a little tree trimming. I'm wanting to regain the ability to heat with wood as a backup plan after 20 years of being away from it. Good job!:smoke: Good to see ya around the board!