S12 for Lefties

ware saftey glasses.... I NEVER had an ejecting shell hit me..... just get some gas splatter on the face is all....

you can see how the shells eject at an almost perfect 3 o'clock.....

th_MOV00115.jpg

i shoot left handed and I've had ZERO trouble operating the Tromix S12. In fact, I've shot LH and RH guns and prefer the RH guns, except bullpups and muzzleloaders. I don't like brass hitting me in the side of the face from the bullpups, and shooting RH muzzleloaders left handed can put an eye out from powder burns.

The S-12 can be fired left handed without any trouble. Since most semi auto rifles and shotguns have the cocking handle on the right side, I learned to use my right arm to work the action while being able to keep my trigger hand on the grip.

The only time I had trouble firing a rifle left handed was with a Savage 64 on a hot humid day where the unburned powder and gases irritated my right elbow. I won't fire a bullpup rifle because the hot gases and the hot cases can burn my face or they can roll down my shirt causing burns.

No problems here. My best friend is a lefty and when we went to the range he didn't have a problem. Some of the REALLY light loads tend to come semi close but other than that all good :blues:

"The bored gun enthusiast is the stuff gun-control advocates have nightmares about."

-ME

just got a s-12 a few weeks ago and never had a empty shell in my face. i even have a bullpup 22 and century arms bullpup ak they say leftys cant fire them but screw it i do i have the hot shell bounce off my right shoulder with the 22 no biggy :rolleyes: get one you'll love it!!