Finished it!!!!

Removed trigger assembely and moved it fwd after removing the trigger guard, replaced it with the Tromix trigger guard and Tapfucked the stock and grip. To finish the exposed area around the trigger I used a black firearm finish touch up marker to cover that area. The whole conversion took 3 hours and tool wise I used a drill a hammer a punch and a Dremel tool, real basic stuff. To plug the holes in the rear of the receiver and the underside of the stock I used some allen screws out of a AK screw kit. It shots good, busted skeet with it all day last Saturday.

Also for the axis pins I used these 3/4 circle clips to replace the retaining spring b/c I actually broke the shepard's crook installing it.

Super clean. Looks like an obama special a la CGW. Any more info on the hole filling screws?

Just used 4 of the allan screws that came in a screw kit for an AK build, screwed them through the holes, put some locktite on them then placed a nut on the back of each one and torqued them down tight. Easy quick and they look like they actually belong there. Also used one to secure the bottom of the stock to the receiver.

Edited by 535