The more I look at sights

The more I look at sights, I'm thinking about just doing an HK front sight and no rear, plenty of shotguns out there just have a bead and do just fine, not like I'm planning on getting surgical precision with slugs. I'm a little unsure if it's gonna look 1/2assed but I'm fairly certain it'd get a really quick sight picture.

Thoughts?

The more I look at sights, I'm thinking about just doing an HK front sight and no rear, plenty of shotguns out there just have a bead and do just fine, not like I'm planning on getting surgical precision with slugs. I'm a little unsure if it's gonna look 1/2assed but I'm fairly certain it'd get a really quick sight picture.

Thoughts?

You could get a spare top cover, and have two of them. One will have the rear sights mounted to them, the other will top cover will not. I have the HK sights on mine, and I have been considering another top cover so if I someday put optics on top, the rear sights would not interfere.

Another solution would be to mount the rear HK front and sights. The top part of the HK rear sights come off with a simple phillips head screw, leaving only the base attached to the gun. The base is low and would be out of the way.

Blam