My name is Dean; I haven't owned a gun for 30 years, until now. Two weeks before the election I decided to do something I had been thinking about off and on for several years, buy a gun, not just any gun, a semi-auto shotgun for the house. The only one of any type the dealer had was the S-20, I fell in love instantly, and my wife is coming along. I'm going to get a concealed permit and my wife is considering it for herself. We may never actually use it, but we would rather have it than not be "allowed" to have it. I just hope I can hold on to my s-20 once "they" change the AWB laws. I may already be out of compliance with this gun and if anyone has any suggestions on what parts will help and where to get them I'd appreciate it. I've never done any gun mods before, but I'm all about it. Current Mods include, Tapco T-6 stock W/PG, SGM Tactical tri-rail forend, and poly-Choke II. Thanks to all of you who are here for folks like me. :wub:

post-13516-1226420705_thumb.jpg

Congrats! welcome to the addiction!!! good job on your first, if you want a better trigger feel swap out the junk stock parts and throw in aftermarket trigger grouping

Thanks for the welcome. Is that an S-20, Where did you get those mags. Where can I get the FCG for the S-20? :rolleyes:

It feels good to me, I don't notice any "wobble", perhaps you can define wobble for me. I like the fact that I could have a PG without changing the TG and drilling, also the price was appealing. I'm going to order the FCG next and I'm still considering which way I want go with the sights. Bottom line, I like it. :rolleyes:

No, but it wobbles when open,... a little,,.. enough to piss you off when you are aiming at 100 yards,..

Go with Ace metal side folder,..

I got the s-12 and the 7.62 last week and wanted to change the stocks on both. Was wondering how that tapco stock is. Does it wabble. Thanx. :killer:

my pic is a 7.62X39mm gun, i have failed at attempts of getting a shotty verison of the saiga, but hope to do so in the near future, you should be able to pick up stuff from one of our vendors here on the forum. Mags as well, explore the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge here!

my pic is a 7.62X39mm gun, i have failed at attempts of getting a shotty verison of the saiga, but hope to do so in the near future, you should be able to pick up stuff from one of our vendors here on the forum. Mags as well, explore the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge here!

Man that thing is just cool! I've been poking around here and learning some things, I'll change out the FCG and put sights on it. I see that I'm a little late though, everyone is back logged and/or out of parts, damn election!