I have a Double Star M4 for sell or trade for a AK47/74 plus ammo and/or cash. Standard 16" barrel or SBR is ok...if out of state you pay your stamp and I'll pay mine. I approximate 2-3 hundred rounds fired...I have 4 of these so not any one gets more use then the other.

The rifle descripition as follows:

#1) Upper and Lower Receivers were completely disassembled, cleaned and plugged before being refinished in a textured Dark Earth color,

#2) CAA Stock Saddle,

#3) Ergo Grip, (plus original)

#4) UTG Rail Handguards, (plus original)

#5) Grip Pod (MADE IN THE USA, not a china faker),

#6) Magpul Dark Earth Ladder Rail covers, (not pictured but included)

#7) Matching USGI 30 round mag in Dark Earth + 2 additional standard USGI 30 rounders.

My value is $1300

I'm wanting an well taken care of AK in either x39, 5.56 or 5.45 plus ammo and or cash.

Ammo considered: 9mm, .45acp, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, .223/5.56

DoubleStarTaurus.jpg

DoubleStarPod.jpg

DoubleStarGully.jpg

DoubleStarGrass.jpg

DoubleStarBush.jpg

DoubleStarBush3.jpg

DoubleStarBush2.jpg

101_0377.jpg

I have a Double Star M4 for sell or trade for a AK47/74 plus ammo and/or cash. Standard 16" barrel or SBR is ok...if out of state you pay your stamp and I'll pay mine. I approximate 2-3 hundred rounds fired...I have 4 of these so not any one gets more use then the other.

The rifle descripition as follows:

#1) Upper and Lower Receivers were completely disassembled, cleaned and plugged before being refinished in a textured Dark Earth color,

#2) CAA Stock Saddle,

#3) Ergo Grip, (plus original)

#4) UTG Rail Handguards, (plus original)

#5) Grip Pod (MADE IN THE USA, not a china faker),

#6) Magpul Dark Earth Ladder Rail covers, (not pictured but included)

#7) Matching USGI 30 round mag in Dark Earth + 2 additional standard USGI 30 rounders.

My value is $1300

I'm wanting an well taken care of AK in either x39, 5.56 or 5.45 plus ammo and or cash.

Ammo considered: 9mm, .45acp, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, .223/5.56

DoubleStarTaurus.jpg

DoubleStarPod.jpg

DoubleStarGully.jpg

DoubleStarGrass.jpg

DoubleStarBush.jpg

DoubleStarBush3.jpg

DoubleStarBush2.jpg

101_0377.jpg

That is a thing of beauty.

Glad to see you've come to your sences devil. Welcome to the dark side ;)

Merritt

SGT USMC vet.

The MAK90 was my first rifle I bought myself in '99, been playing both sides as mission dictates.

Any offers anyone?? :smoke:

All PM's have been replied to.

Thanks to all that made offers but currently it's still available.

Nice AR...wish I had what you were looking for. Taken care of by a Marine and a Great custom paint job...love the alternating colors look.

AND for reference purposes...the M4/AR15/whateva is a great rifle to have for a survival kit anything of the sort, you are likely to encounter .223 ammo alot of places, and if worse came to worst, its 5.56 NATO twin brothers would be around too. If someone has an AK to spare...you should.

WTF!! :eek:

$2,351.00 for a semi-auto 16" Century Arms Yugoslavian AK47 Model M70AB2 Underfolder Rifle ! ! ! ! ! !

I had better hurry and put this bad boy on gunbroker!!! :money:

Obama Gun Sponges crack me up :lolol:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117669790

Edited by MCASgt New River

One more BTT before she goes back in the safe...

I appreciate all offers but cash is KING right now. Maybe future times will be better for us all and some trading could be made but not now.

If it's not sold by the 18th she'll get locked back up with the rest of her family.

Thanks,

Mike

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.