how much are tromix converted guns these days

how much does a tromix converted saiga 12's run for these days. I have seen them on gunbroker for over 2 grand, but I highly doubt that bidder actually paid up.

when do you think the price of tromix converted guns will peak? when do you guys think it will crash?

Edited by polik6887
how much does a tromix converted saiga 12's run for these days. I have seen them on gunbroker for over 2 grand, but I highly doubt that bidder actually paid up.

What???? Why in the world would you doubt that someone would pay?? Because you wouldn't give that much for a TROMIX?? That's a pretty limited view of things.............. There are people who would pay more than that for a TROMIX at this point, and to address your next questions:

when do you think the price of tromix converted guns will peak? when do you guys think it will crash?

Peak??? Crash????? Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! The market, as always, will dictate the price.......... and crash??? Start holding your breath for that right now......... LOL

Yeah, hard to see the price dropping much. It's not like the market will ever be flooded with them.

If Obama has his way, Tony will have to stop making them. What do you think that will do to the prices?

Dealer at the last gun show here had a home converted one with some sort of cheesy flash supressor,pistol grip,and black plastic butstock for &1799.99! It was still sitting there that sunday. I asked him if he had any MD-20 drums by chance and he had a few choice words about that "cheap plastic" pos and only sold the WraithMaker. :rolleyes: I threw his card he had given me back on the tabel and left before I lost my temper with him!! What an ass...... Needless to say I wouldnt buy anything from this asshat!!

Another dealer was selling M&P and Rock River AR15's for $1800.00 and Romanian AK's for $850.00! :smoke: I couldnt believe the prices these people were wanting! I had alot rather wait and spend the money on a quality Tromix and know it was done right.

Edited by AmericanKenpo

If you're running a shorty with the Shark Brake, and you're having some difficulty with the back-blast/smokescreen........

Let me suggest going to the TROMIX Flash Hider !!

Looks every bit as cool, and solves the problem of blast-in-the-eyes and breathing the back-blast !!

They're both threaded attachments, so you can switch back and forth at will.............!! :smoke:

post-3950-1228139340.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

This is a sweet thread. I got my Tromix conversion x-mas '06 from Atlantic at retail. + (2) clear AGP's and (2) MD-20's I have yet to fuckin run them through their paces. At the same time I heard Tony has done alot of upgrades sine '06. Someone on the forum sent his back for the upgrades at no cost. I wonder if Tony can do the same for mine, but I'm afraid to disturb him. Forgive the typo's.

Edited by saiga12fan
I am most concerned with when the price will peak....

Tony makes a couple of guns a day, by hand. If there is an AWB you will look back at todays prices fondly for many years to come, maybe forever.

If there is no ban, prices should settle back closer to what he charges. But some will always be willing to pay a premium for not having to wait out "the list".

Saiga12Fan -

The upgrades since '06 are primarily reliability work to fix problems from the Factory. However, some guns run just fine from the factory, so there is really no need to rework those. I would suggest shooting your gun before sending it back for upgrades that may or may not be necessary.

Tony

Saiga12Fan -

The upgrades since '06 are primarily reliability work to fix problems from the Factory. However, some guns run just fine from the factory, so there is really no need to rework those. I would suggest shooting your gun before sending it back for upgrades that may or may not be necessary.

Tony

anything in particular you alter? are you talking about simple parts fitting, and gas port sizing type things?

Edited by polik6887