I pulled the trigger today on a Pre-Order Classic Arms

No man is complete without a Saiga 12...and now I have accomplished another item on the man list.... allow me to divulge:

1. two women at the same time... CHECK!

2. Marry a sweet innocent woman... CHECK!! (not one of those trollups from above)

3. Have a son

4. Own a first gun (Stevens .410), Own a .45 pistol...CHECk!!!

and now.... A Saiga 12 on Pre-Order from Classic Arms for 549$.

I looked around and apparently it's a decent deal for a non-dealer....

so perhaps ya'll could make suggestions for the man's list for a Saiga 12.

1. 10 round mag

2. drum magazine

3. conversion

4.....in any particular order?

whadyya say?

thanks, Bounce

Ps. now I have a Saiga .223, .410...and coming soon the Saiga 12...does anyone have them all??? :)

Edited by Bounce

1. 2 women at the same time with Saiga 12 in bed

2. own 2 saiga 12s

3. shoot a full auto saiga 12

4. own an SBS saiga 12

5. convert 2 strangers over to saiga 12

6. we don't talk about fight club

7. we don't talk about fight club

8. own at least 1 of each saiga family

lol sorry had to.

I would shoot the crap out of it first to break it in and make sure it works with light shot up to buck and slugs, then do the conversion so that you can legally use the 10 round mags as they are only 3 parts toward a conversion. Besides there aren't any 10 rounders available today,.... but MAA is expecting an order soon, I believe. Then get mikes MD20 drum ordered before january although I don't think any bans would happen right away due to the economic collapse. better safe than sorry.

Edited by utahhandyman
No man is complete without a Saiga 12...and now I have accomplished another item on the man list.... allow me to divulge:

2. Marry a sweet innocent woman... CHECK!! (not one of those trollups from above)

3. Have a son

1. 10 round mag

2. drum magazine

3. conversion

whadyya say?

thanks, Bounce

Ps. now I have a Saiga .223, .410...and coming soon the Saiga 12...does anyone have them all??? :)

I have used Classic Arms in the past they are top notch and the owner is a straight forward guy.

Get the MD 20 drum first. it is the most time sensitive part you would want. Then do the conversion.

I got me one of those today, too. I've already got two (twin) conversions coming from Tom Cole at Cadiz so why do I need one of these non-conversions? Hey, beats the hell out of me. The only answer I could come up with is...Hell, why not? But I do think having an original raw sporter will make me appreciate the workmanship of the conversion guns more when I do get them, as I will have something to compare them to.

I agree with MSA. Get you one or even two of those drums

3. Have a son

1. 10 round mag

2. drum magazine

3. conversion

whadyya say?

thanks, Bounce

I have used Classic Arms in the past they are top notch and the owner is a straight forward guy.

Get the MD 20 drum first. it is the most time sensitive part you would want. Then do the conversion.

Edited by DogMan

Welcome to the family, and with that.....

MAGS MAGS MAGS. Get on the drum list with MD Arms and then start finding 10 and 12rd mags. When the 12rd Surefire mags come out I know Gilberts Gun Shop is going to carry them. I'm sure most of the other big names will too. You can always do a conversion later, Tromix is too busy right now anyway ;)

Welcome to the family, and with that.....

MAGS MAGS MAGS. Get on the drum list with MD Arms and then start finding 10 and 12rd mags. When the 12rd Surefire mags come out I know Gilberts Gun Shop is going to carry them. I'm sure most of the other big names will too. You can always do a conversion later, Tromix is too busy right now anyway ;)

bought the drum this morning....woot woot.

B