How much are the drums going for? Trying to give a deposit before the

I def need one of these if I am going to have a saiga... so what is the current status?

How much are these drums going for right now through you Mike?

What is needed for a "down payment" to gurantee a spot?

And then when and how much will the remainder of the funds be and due?

Thanks.

I def need one of these if I am going to have a saiga... so what is the current status?

How much are these drums going for right now through you Mike?

What is needed for a "down payment" to gurantee a spot?

And then when and how much will the remainder of the funds be and due?

Thanks.

Mike's busy making drums. Maybe this link will help answer some of your questions. He takes half as deposit.

http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=1714

Ok so $115 down... nice.

I see he is expecting delivery dates of january 2nd... but once I put a down payment on a drum it reserves it for me correct? Even if I cant get him the remainder of the payment till the end of january?

Do you guys know if he will honor that?

I need to get it now... but my funds are so limited... trying to spread it out as much as I can to at least grandfather myself in as a purchase date until I can catch up.

Ok so $115 down... nice.

I see he is expecting delivery dates of january 2nd... but once I put a down payment on a drum it reserves it for me correct? Even if I cant get him the remainder of the payment till the end of january?

I need to get it now... but my funds are so limited... trying to spread it out as much as I can to at least grandfather myself in as a purchase date until I can catch up.

Why dont you email him and ask him yourself???? No one here can answer that question. His email in back on his website that is listed above. He will get back to you when he has time.

Ok so $115 down... nice.

I checked the confirmation email for my drum order. It does not say when the rest of the funds are due. I would guess before shipping.

Ok so $115 down... nice.

Why dont you email him and ask him yourself???? No one here can answer that question. His email in back on his website that is listed above. He will get back to you when he has time.

Why do you think I'm on HIS message board.. I assumed this was as efficient of a way of contact for him as email considering he is a very active member here.

Ok so $115 down... nice.

Why do you think I'm on HIS message board.. I assumed this was as efficient of a way of contact for him as email considering he is a very active member here.

Mike is busy making drums. On a recent thread here he suggested sending email instead of relying on this board.

I would definitely not count on delivery of the drum during January. Shipping BEGINS January 2nd, not is done. I suspect that the new run will be for 2,000+ drums, and that's alot of orders to ship. I would stash the additional half away so you're ready when Mike is, and if you can afford it, buy two. You can always sell one in a year on GB for $1,000,000!