I'll trade you 3, .410 surefire 10 rounders still in the wraps and some cash for one 8 rounder.

(I wish I had the spare cash or I'd have bought them outright already, I really want an OEM 8)

Edited by ML Roak
I'll trade you 3, .410 surefire 10 rounders still in the wraps and some cash for one 8 rounder.

(I wish I had the spare cash or I'd have bought them outright already, I really want an OEM 8)

Hey it sounds like maybe you got that 4th one to work after all? I thought about taking you up on the offer, modding the mags to work, and then selling them for around $50 each to help with my Krinker Plinker fund drive, but I think I'd really rather just sell them for cash and get on with it.

I know the price is sky high, but if they will bring that much, then I'll sell em for that much. I'm also listing them on Gunbroker. I wanted to give the guys here a chance at them first.

Someone just bid $200 on GB last week for one. I have seen them go for as much as $250 on ebay.

Call it collectable, rare, call it capitalism, whatever you want....

I understand completely, I still REALLY want an 8 rounder, If I get a little time later I'll PM, I might have something else you'd be interested in. ;)

Hey it sounds like maybe you got that 4th one to work after all? I thought about taking you up on the offer, modding the mags to work, and then selling them for around $50 each to help with my Krinker Plinker fund drive, but I think I'd really rather just sell them for cash and get on with it.

I know the price is sky high, but if they will bring that much, then I'll sell em for that much. I'm also listing them on Gunbroker. I wanted to give the guys here a chance at them first.

Someone just bid $200 on GB last week for one. I have seen them go for as much as $250 on ebay.

Call it collectable, rare, call it capitalism, whatever you want....

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.