Saiga 12 Extended Magazine Release

We have had so many request for the extended magazine release, we have decided to go ahead and offer them to the public/customers.

Once we see what the cycle time on the basic release will be, I will have final pricing. Put it at roughly $50.00.

This will be the complete release, not just the extension.

We currently have the extension available if you can Tig Weld or have access to Tig Welding. We can perform this service for you.

Please direct all inquiries to Derek at Millennium Custom II.

Cell: 561-628-2127

email: derek@mcguns.com

Web site: www.mcguns.com

Like I said in another post, we will have the website updated when our webmaster comes off his holliday drunk!!!!

Take care and happy hollidays.

Regards,

Jack Travers

Millennium Custom II

post-11998-1230054087_thumb.jpg

AWESOME! Nice work. I'm in AGAIN. I just sent an email to Derek.

Question for Jack -

I'm following another topic you started on your improved safety. I see it pictured here again and I'm hungry for details. Can you tell us more. I checked the website and there was nothing there...

Price? Required mods? Estimated delivery?

I have had a few quesions about the mag release and what it does.

With the extended mag release, in conjunction with the magwell, you can release the magazine without changing your hand position on the grip. The magazine will DROP FREE from the magwell/weapon and then you can insert another magazine WITHOUT the bolt being locked back.

Regards,

Jack Travers

Millennium Custom II

Has anyone that shoots competitively just extended the release down about an inch and possibly gave it a slight angle? By not commiting to one side, it seems that it might be more versitile and being in-line with the mag would give it some degree of protection. The only reason I ask is that I've done this on one gun and it's very easy to hit with almost any finger on the grip or swipe from the bottom with my other hand, I'm just not sure if it has any benefit for real shooters as I've only seen the side extended releases used.