Check out this slideshow of Republican celebrities. Some of them are pretty surprising (ex. 50 Cent).

http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/Conservative.....20.824701.html

There's also quite a few hotties in there. I'm not sure how old Bo Derek is, but she's still hot as hell (this, coming from a 25 year old). :D

Just remember that being a self-avowed "Conservative" and a Republican does not necessarily mean that they support the Second Amendment.

Example, Sly Stallone.

Also, being a Democrat does not necessarily mean that they are opposed to the Second Amendment.

Example, Zell Miller.

Azrial is correct,

Anymore does Republican mean Conservative? Really? BUT I will say the Zeil Millers of the world (Truman Democrats) are all but D E A D.

Although, just another reason for me to start stalking Jessica Simpson!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Bean.223
That actually made my morning. Sometimes its nice to be reminded that the arts are not the wholly owned subsidiary of the left. I'm proud to be lifelong fans of Alice Cooper and Ted Nugent. Thanks for this Thread .22_shooter!

No problem!

Just remember that being a self-avowed "Conservative" and a Republican does not necessarily mean that they support the Second Amendment.

Understood and agreed.

I was just pretty surprised at some of them.

In the South is quite popular for Democrats, when being a Democrat is taking a beating, to refer to themselves as a "Conservative." On the other hand, a fair number of Southern Democrats actually are!