this is from Dinzags site..

"The trigger block is included, but the trigger has been milled off. It shouldn't be counted because the original factory trigger and wishbone linkage are still used."

I am trying to find somethings out, Im buying two FCG and im trying to be informed every one uses the G2 pretty much.. but Dinzag Mills off the Trigger and reuses the Factory Trigger and wishbone linkage... does any one know why? im sure its a good reason I just dont have an clue about FCGs yet.

this is from Dinzags site..

"The trigger block is included, but the trigger has been milled off. It shouldn't be counted because the original factory trigger and wishbone linkage are still used."

I am trying to find somethings out, Im buying two FCG and im trying to be informed every one uses the G2 pretty much.. but Dinzag Mills off the Trigger and reuses the Factory Trigger and wishbone linkage... does any one know why? im sure its a good reason I just dont have an clue about FCGs yet.

Likely because the demand for replacement FCG's for factory configuration (non-pistol grip) Saigas is too small to justify setting up to manufacture the triggers.

My limited understanding of 922r is that the AK's have a disconector, hammer and sear/trigger. Dinzag has a US made hammer, disconector, and sear, but has removed the trigger from the sear and is reusing the imported trigger on the non converted saiga FCG. I think he is just covering his bases.

My limited understanding of 922r is that the AK's have a disconector, hammer and sear/trigger. Dinzag has a US made hammer, disconector, and sear, but has removed the trigger from the sear and is reusing the imported trigger on the non converted saiga FCG. I think he is just covering his bases.

So it has no function if I want to convert My Saiga! .. right.. it should be a complete Tapco g2 like the ones cobra sells.

So it has no function if I want to convert My Saiga! .. right.. it should be a complete Tapco g2 like the ones cobra sells.

Right. If you're doing a pistol grip conversion, and moving the FCG forward, you need a regular G2.