Found 10rd AGP mags in stock, $42.95

Hello All,

Nub here. I've just been introduced to the Saiga 12. I've been wanting one for a long time now. Just didn't know what 'one' was, until I laid eyes on it, yesterday. :rolleyes: Definitely plan on getting one, very shortly. Went ahead and ordered (3) 10 rd mags today from Ambient Weather. Figured it was best to get them...while the getting was good. Got an email this evening that they had shipped, same day as ordered! I'll post about my purchase when I receive them. Strange, though. http://www.ambientweather.com/ deals mostly in weather station recording and detection equipment.

Edited by 1mile50
Hello All,

Nub here. I've just been introduced to the Saiga 12. I've been wanting one for a long time now. Just didn't know what 'one' was, until I laid eyes on it, yesterday. :rolleyes: Definitely plan on getting one, very shortly. Went ahead and ordered (3) 10 rd mags today from Ambient Weather. Figured it was best to get them...while the getting was good. Got an email this evening that they had shipped, same day as ordered! I'll post about my purchase when I receive them. Strange, though. http://www.ambientweather.com/ deals mostly in weather station recording and detection equipment.

Thanks for the great find !

Strange, I found that site this morning on a google search, but thought it was a cached page because of the price and the fact that the buy now button was not there. Well when I went back and waited a minute it showed up. Looked over the rest of their site and found a lot of sporting gear, but you've gotta dig for it. This page is kinda strange too: http://www.ambientweather.com/agp.html. The black ones show up as out of stock, but the glass filled ones are not. Aren't these both the same mag?

DUDE..............You bought the last three. THX! :angry:

Damn, SAM!

They be gone!

Shit

Check this link AGP Arms P12-10 Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine - Glass Filled Nylon Click on the buy now button. You are not obligated to buy, but it will show you the stock status. Currently, it's showing me -In Stock-Yes

I have had an order in with AGP for about 3 weeks with no real end in sight so when I saw this thread about 8:45pm I thought about waiting a little longer for AGP to come through but then decided to try to place an order in case a lot of you guys started reading the same thread. I ordered 3 and saved about $20 off the price for 3 from AGP. It looks like I got in on the last few they had. :super: Maybe I just got lucky for once. My order shows a time of 9:02pm (east coast time)

eseaton

Edited by eseaton
They always come up on froogle as the cheapest. Never ordered from them, maybe for that reason. Any here ever bought anything from them?

I just did. Tried to order 3 but it kept changing the basket back to 2.

Name Code Qty Each Options

-------------------------------------------------------------

AGP Arms P12-10 Saiga-12 P12-10 2 42.95

10 Round Magazine - Glass

Filled Nylon

Subtotal 85.90

Shipping 7.50

Tax 0.00

Total 93.40

Thanks to the 1Mile50 for posting the link!

Z

Yep, they are all gone.

Digging a little deeper on the Ambient Weather sight gets more and more interesting. Here is their complete manufacturers list. Ambient Weather carries a full line of Pelican cases and even Speer bullets for reloading. I haven't had time to compare prices, but I will.

I placed my order around 12:30pm est, luckily Ambient Weather is in AZ. I received an email confirming my order, then later another email confirming my package had shipped. It included a ups tracking #. My mags were last scanned in El Paso. They are due here on 1/6. Shipping for the 3 mags was $10.30.