.410's in stock?

I have been looking for a .410 for a few months now...I'm only aware of a few vendors online that carry them...MAA and RAA...anyone know if someone has a stash?:) I'm in the U.S. by the way.

Still try here. http://www.exclusivegun.ru/ru/exclusivegun/index.php/id68 But it in Russia. :D

Edited by Andrey
I have been looking for a .410 for a few months now...I'm only aware of a few vendors online that carry them...MAA and RAA...anyone know if someone has a stash?:) I'm in the U.S. by the way.

Still try here. http://www.exclusivegun.ru/ru/exclusivegun/index.php/id68 But it in Russia. :D

Thanks, not going to be in Russia any time soon:) I don't think the ATF would like me bringing one of those in:) I would love to have one of those though!

Try this place, they are in Arizona:

http://armsofamerica.com/firearms/saigashotguns.html

It is very interesting to me, why at you sell only such models?

We are limited to the way they are imported here in the states. They have to be imported in a configuration that classes them as "Sporting" and "Hunting". After we purchase we can make them to our liking by removing enough foreign parts and replacing with USA made parts to meet our 922r laws. Here are a few pics of my AKM.410 that started its life in a sporter configuration.

PM sent to the OP

post-6703-1231108489_thumb.jpg

post-6703-1231108511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138
  • 2 weeks later...
Loftis Gun and Pawn

This is one of my local dealers. They've had one in stock the last few times I've been there. My buddy bought one brand new a month or so ago from them. I think they sold it for $250.

I gave Loftis a call and they have a used .410 for 299.00, but they won't ship it to me...the search goes on :unsure:

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

Lol....I went to a pawn shop in the own town, which I didn't know we even had a pawn shop, I went in to see if I could use them as a transfer dealer and sitting there on the wall was a new Saiga .410...5 months and it was right in my own damn town:)

Thanks for everyones help!!

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

Lol....I went to a pawn shop in the own town, which I didn't know we even had a pawn shop, I went in to see if I could use them as a transfer dealer and sitting there on the wall was a new Saiga .410...5 months and it was right in my own damn town:)

:lol::o Good going. Maybe I should check out the ones around me for an S-12.

• 2 weeks later...
I GOT ONE!!!!!!

\

Good going. How much was it? I'm looking for one also to go with my Saiga-12.

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

\

Good going. How much was it? I'm looking for one also to go with my Saiga-12.

It was 350.00...not a great deal, but for as long as I have been looking I would have paid more:)

I just got one today. New in the box for $375.00 A little steep but I was told the next batch from another source will be listing for $500+ ( I did not catch the exact price quote because I was in sticker shock when I heard five hundred) and they are not sure when they will get any more. Now if anyone wants it more than me....I would be willing to resell it for a price. But if you want it before it's fired, better speak soon.