After several weeks of learning every thing I could about the Saiga 12 from this site and others, I finally bought one.

I just had the chance to shoot it today for the first time and I think that is the most fun I have had with my clothes on in quite some time.

I was very concerned about the FTE issues I was reading about and was preparing for the worst but the thing ran like a swiss clock.

Not a single FTE with Remington 00 buckshot on setting 2.

I want to thank everyone who contributes their knowledge on this site and I look forward to posting more and learning more about this awesome weapon.

I will be creating my wish list for the conversion now after I go annihilate the paper :rolleyes:

TR Young asked for a pic so here she is.

19" threaded barrel, picked it up for 599.00

after what I read about prices at the shows and else ware i figured that was the going rate.

Can't wait to convert. not sure if I will give it a try myself or send it out to one of the talented gentleman on this site.

post-15138-1231274954_thumb.jpg

Hi from Russia! Several days ago I was registred on this greatfull site. I was very surprised how many Saiga fans in US and how much interesting information here.))) I have Saiga 12K Tactic (legion). Whith help from this site I was made LRBHO. Its simple and its working! Thanks alot! I will post photos later. Sorry for mistakes in English, I didn't write on it a few years))))

Hi from Russia! Several days ago I was registred on this greatfull site. I was very surprised how many Saiga fans in US and how much interesting information here.))) I have Saiga 12K Tactic (legion). Whith help from this site I was made LRBHO. Its simple and its working! Thanks alot! I will post photos later. Sorry for mistakes in English, I didn't write on it a few years))))

Don't apologize for your English, comrade! We are happy to have a TRUE Saiga owner in our midst. :up: Not that ours aren't 'true', per se, but you get to own one that never had to live life as an import. That's cool stuff! B)

Welcome to our family. :smoke:

Welcome to the site. I think it's very cool to have a Russian site member and I can't wait to see the pics of your gun. :super:

Hi from Russia! ...Sorry for mistakes in English, I didn't write on it a few years...

Hey don't worry about it! We understand you and it is at least as good as that of some of our American members... :lol:

Welcome to the board!