The 7.63x39 Gods have been good to me!!

2009 has started off quite well. First an order of yugo 7.62 ammo came and it was incorrect. I ordered 1120 w/stripper clips and received 1260 w/out clips for the same price. Now for the good part...I ordered a Saiga IZ-132 and received a fully converted Saiga minus the flash suppressor! At first I was pissed because I wanted to do the conversion myself, but after realizing that I was pretty much given a gun worth twice the price I calmed down. To finish it off I added a collapsible stock and tac-rail w/front grip. Now all I need to do is vent the hand-guard. Pics will be added ASAP.

2009 has started off quite well. First an order of yugo 7.62 ammo came and it was incorrect. I ordered 1120 w/stripper clips and received 1260 w/out clips for the same price. Now for the good part...I ordered a Saiga IZ-132 and received a fully converted Saiga minus the flash suppressor! At first I was pissed because I wanted to do the conversion myself, but after realizing that I was pretty much given a gun worth twice the price I calmed down. To finish it off I added a collapsible stock and tac-rail w/front grip. Now all I need to do is vent the hand-guard. Pics will be added ASAP.

It's not often ordering mistakes work out in the buyer's favor.

Seriously, how in the hell could a company send out a converted Saiga, in place of an unconverted?!?!? :ded:

:shocked: pics?

really.. and where did you purchase this from? if you paid for the gun in stock form and got one thats converted.. id really take your time going over the weapon before you take it out.. check and make sure everything was done correctly.. i wonder if you got one that the company converted.. or if you instead got one that they accepted from a customer that the customer converted, and then resold to you? i would just be cautious.. NOT to be negative.. but most of the time "too good to be true" IS accurate..

I went over the gun w/a fine-tooth comb. Everything was done very well. The only thing that wasn't changed was the gas piston, and I did that the same day. I checked again and the order was for an IZ-132 with a 10rd Saiga clip. It showed up with US stock, grip, trigger, and a 30rd ProMag.

Thanks for the concern regarding my immortal soul guys. After the crap I went through to get this damn gun I'm not too inclined to ship it back. Not that I need to explain myself to anyone, but if this gun or any product for that matter was from a local vendor I would and have brought it to their attention. Since the dealer is about 1000 miles away, and I'm already certain of what direction I'll be traveling after my passing, I'm going to FULLY ENJOY shooting this Russian made gift from the Gods every time I go to the range. If by some crazy Karmic twist of fate the gun blows-up in my face and kills me at least I'll die happy!! See you in Hell boys!!

Thanks for the concern regarding my immortal soul guys. After the crap I went through to get this damn gun I'm not too inclined to ship it back. Not that I need to explain myself to anyone, but if this gun or any product for that matter was from a local vendor I would and have brought it to their attention. Since the dealer is about 1000 miles away, and I'm already certain of what direction I'll be traveling after my passing, I'm going to FULLY ENJOY shooting this Russian made gift from the Gods every time I go to the range. If by some crazy Karmic twist of fate the gun blows-up in my face and kills me at least I'll die happy!! See you in Hell boys!!

"but if this gun or any product for that matter was from a local vendor I would and have brought it to their attention". OK, I get it, you're only honest within your own zip code. Thanks for the laugh. There was never any dougbt what you were going to do, I was just saying what I would do. I really don't care about your soul or anything else. Enjoy your gun...I guess.

Sounds like you paid for a new rifle and ended up getting a used one. I don't believe the conversion really makes the gun worth more than the material used and considering the gun is now used it lost that premium so you're even in my book. No way would I ship a rifle back if I was happy with the purchase, the wait is the worst part I wouldn't dare put myself through that again to ease conscious, ego, or curiosity.