You'll need Windows media player to get it to work, OR any stand alone media player I would imagine...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread426309/pg1

Click on it, it'll ask you to open something go ahead its safe.

Its really scary, you can hear forward operator prop planes go over to spot things out then minutes later.....BOOM!!

I think this is all air strikes now.

AND before you start about the conspiracy website, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW .... :haha:

Edited by Bean.223

I just watched for about 2.5 minutes. At first nothing, then there was a "boom", and smoke started coming up in the far back, right side. I tried to get a screenshot, but when I went into "Paint" to paste it, it just showed my media player, with a blank background, and not the video still :unsure: .

The Isrealis are blowing some shit up now!

Thanks for the link.

Those people have created quite the little HELL HOLE for themselves.

Life can be wonderful. It can also be a battleground if you turn it into one.

They're doing their "Call to prayer" right now.

Man, that shit just grates me.

I spent a year in Turkey and they did this same fucking shit, five times a day.

They woke me up every night with it.

That shit is irritating.

The Israelis should open fire right fucking now - shut down that fucking PA system!

Have you read any of the 50 pages of comments?

Good Gawd!

People are saying how outraged they are that all the innocent Palestinians are dying.

FUCK YOU!

I didn't hear any whining when Hamas was launching massive rocket attacks into civilian population centers in Israel.

Civilian casualties are only outrageous when it's "A"rabs that are dying???? Gimme a fucking break.

Some of the posters are whining about how Israel needs TO STOP!

Bull fucking shit! This war HAS TO BE WAGED. If they stop now, even more people will die. It may seem ironic, but the conflict must be allowed to play out until one side or the other is absolutely wiped out.

Cease-fires only serve to kill MORE people over time.

It's high time to wipe Hamas the fuck out, once and for all. I seriously doubt the Israelis will do that, but they should.

Wipe Hamas out, collapse the tunnels and install a new government.

The Palestinians have proven that they are incapable of governing themselves.

Right now you can hear the drones Israel is orbiting over Gaza.

If you listen closely, you can tell that they're reciprocating engines, not jets.

They're probably Predators, but I don't know for sure.

Twuav_13_02.jpg

This thing has a ROTAX engine powering a prop. Because the prop is BEHIND the aircraft, they call it a "pusher."

Huh, I bet your right about the UAV, I assumed it was some guy in a ole prop spotter plane. LOL!!

And yeah Above Top Secret CAN be a great source for info, BUT you have to wade through MOUNTAINS OF BULLSHIT!!!

I like it because there is a good conservative/common sense movement there.

Edited by Bean.223

The hum of the drone's engine can mostly be heard at night.

They may not fly them in the day - maybe in an effort to keep them from getting shot down(?).

However, that constant noise is a reminder to the Pals that they're being watched.

"Better hide! We're watching you, bitch!"

It has to be somewhat unsettling.

The Israelis aren't flying them high enough to quiet the engine sound. It's perfectly clear, even over the internet. That must be intentional. Those things can go pretty high and still see amazing detail.

During the day, the street noise would MORE than drown out the UAV noise, so maybe they are, in fact, flying them during the day.

Huh, I bet your right about the UAV, I assumed it was some guy in a ole prop spotter plane. LOL!!

That was Vietnam and earlier. LOL

We've come a ways since then.

In fact, I'm sure they have the jet engine models (like the Global Hawk).

RQ-4_Global_Hawk_3.jpg

They must not need its capabilities. They probably want something that flies low and slow and makes lots of noise.