A couple of questions

So my local gunstore has a saiga .223 for $450. Is this rifle worth the money? What's the most you would pay for a Saiga in .223? From what i have read, people seem to be very happy with them. I'm in the market for a semi-auto in .223 for a battle rifle type set-up, but i can't find anything. Seems like the majority left wing government that's recently taken control has incited a buying craze. I'm worried that I won't be able to buy one at all in a year or two. Should i jump on this one for $450 or should i wait for the prices to come back down? Will they come back down?

Historically, that is a high price, but with that being said... They are scarce as hen's teeth and the price is going through the roof with pre-inauguration hysteria. I can guarantee, you will not regret owning one. Awesom AK, and 223s are the most accurate when compared to 7.62x39 and 5.45x39.

Thats a C-note more than I gave back in Nov. but a fair price now If you can find one! I cannot brag enough on mine!! I just wish that I had gotten one years ago!! I own more than any man's fair share of long guns and side arms but this one is my favorite one to pull out for any excuse to fire off a few mags. I simply love this rifle!

I purchased one around Xmas. Paid $420 at Gilbert's Guns (only place I could find with .223's in stock). All said and done I got it shipped and FFL'd for just under $500. Not cheap, but certainly not bad. Supply and demand is going to continue to drive prices up for the time being.

If you can pick one up locally for that price I would do it. It's a very good gun.