The guy is obviously NOT a gun guy.

He says a couple of things that don't make much sense and he looks like a real idiot handling the AK.

This is purely for informational purposes - for planning your personal shopping junket to Pakistan.

LOL

That's my idea of shopping! I can even afford this. You have to think that a firearm is not expensive to make. The prices we pay must include a lot of tax, litigation insurance and middle man payoffs.

Thanks for the posting, with all the Obam gushing it helps. Not really sure if I would want to go unless I could pack as well. Helps to know people as well.

Oh hell, let's go!

Man that video makes me want to commit war crimes...

When are those going to become legal? :devil:

Yeah, that's a good point.

He called them "illegal." They're not illegal THERE!

Moreover, he said the "Nazi gun" was "pure evil in my hands."

That's a load of crap. Only a liberal journalist could fuck that up. The idea in the mind of the guy who holds the fucker could be "evil," but the firearm itself is nothing but a tool.

When he aimed the AK, the first thought I had was that I was watching a five year old girl throw a baseball.

Edited by Bounce12
Forget the moron scumbag, When are we going? Maybe a Vacation tour, bus and all.

I'm in on the 'vacation tour'. I just want to know how we are going to get our goodies back INTO the states. It's not going to be like that bottle or rum from my last cruise I bet.

By the time we get this trip worked out, there won't be no bringing back. There may not be any STATES! And we would have a bus full of goods! All I saw were little boys, where are the women? Some Packi women are hot. And I bet they know how to shoot. Are good with a knife and like to camp.

What's not to like about an extended trip? Like a safari.

I'm sure the moron did not make it out of the bad lands alive. You know those guys need all the targets they can lay a hand on.

Anyone traveling tightly in a compact car with morons and automatic wepons are dead.

Now, we need to figure out where we go with the bus after the trip with goods and women.

Sorry, with the Obamagush I'm about to burst and this is a nice way to forget about it!

Frosty

I'm going to watch the video again. If that don't work, I'm going to watch a few Chechnya fire fights. I know that will work.