Who has best price on Romanian side folders

Wow, you guys are paying too much! I bought mine at the Knob Creek MG shoot last April, and paid all of $35 - brand new, fully functional. There were *piles* of them there for that price...

Guess before the sunset, they weren't too popular! :lolol:

I bought all of mine for $37 each shortly after the AWB expired. Still, $50 ain't bad for such a solid, easy-to-install folder when you compare it to the competition.

Tomac

If you buy from Federal Arms Corp. (www.gunsnstuff.com), you can get post-ban welded folders from $25 that are restorable with a little cutting I think. They'll probbably not look quite right, but a little black paint and who's to know?

That's an old ad they haven't pulled from their website. I tried ordering a couple of those a few months ago only to be told that they were "discontinued" (translation: if we de-weld them ourselves we can sell them as functional folders for $50 instead of $25).

Tomac

Thanks to everyone.  I tried to buy one from FAC for $37, but they are out of stock.    I am now trying to bid on one on Gunbroker.

:blues:

Don't they have the 'welded' ones at FAC? They are cheaper, $22.95, and it says "restorable." From what I've read, a little cleanup and repainting with a dremel will fix it right up. I think that's the way to go. If you're not afraid to hack at a brand new Saiga-12, what's a little tweaking on a folding stock??

ETA... link... Cheap folding stock

Edited by Diggler