Will this muzzle brake work

Hey guys,

just came across this and was wondering if it will work on the saiga. I am pretty sure it will. anyone have any experience with this??

http://www.combathunting.com/product.cgi?g...mp;product=6657

I was thinking if this is installed and then the pin is soldered or welded in place it would make in permanent. The only thing i have done to my saiga was put the tapco front handguard on it. it already came with the factory skeleton stock on it. will this violate the 922r compliance or make it illegial in NY because of the AWB?? I guess this would be considered an evil feature?? thanks for the info guys.

I have a similar muzzle brake welded to the end of one of my Saiga's and it really throws off the balance of the gun, makes it front heavy. I had a Tapco Galil style front handguard on the gun as well and removed it because the front retainer also added alot of weight to the front of the gun.

My other converted Saiga has no brake and while muzzle rise is a bit more pronounced, I enjoy shooting it more than the other because it's lighter and better balanced.

will this violate the 922r compliance or make it illegial in NY because of the AWB?? I guess this would be considered an evil feature?? thanks for the info guys.

As far as NY law goes, any muzzle brake (no flash hiders allowed) can be used, as long as it's permanently attached.

Also keep in mind, a muzzle device is a "counted" 922r part. If it's not made in the US, plan accordingly, and watch your count (assuming you plan on converting it).

thanks for the replies guys, i contacted brian over at dinzag. he is going to set me up with what i am looking for. any suggestions on where i can get this thing permantly attached??

You can tack it to a welder and just have it tacked