I went to the Affliction show last night at the Honda Center. What a kick-ass show it was! Sorry my phone pics suck so bad.

Babalu Vs. Sokoudjou. Babalu busted out a sick choke.

post-10946-1232931495_thumb.jpg

Vitor Belfort vs. Matt Lindland. Worst knockout I have ever seen. Lindland had about a 1 minute seizure before regaining consiousness.

post-10946-1232931664_thumb.jpg

Josh Barnett Vs Yvel.

post-10946-1232931740_thumb.jpg

Fedor Vs. Andrei Arlovski. Fedor proves again that he is the baddest SOB on the planet. 2nd pic is doctors trying to wake Arlovski up.

post-10946-1232931890_thumb.jpg post-10946-1232931925_thumb.jpg

Edited by desert dog

Was a great event now am just looking forward to BJ vs GSP. Should be a good year for MMA. It's great finally seeing Fedor get his just dues here in the States. That knockout while he had both feet off the ground trying to land a flying knee will always be remembered. Best knockout I've seen in a long long time. Was a kick ass show, enjoyed every one of the fights. Usually can't say that about UFC's.

Has Sokoudjou won a fight yet? I'm pretty sure that he is the kickboxer with no close fighting experience that gets downed and taps out, right?

I wish kickboxing was more popular here than UFC. I'm not into watching two half naked men crawl all over each other. I prefer two half naked men punching each other in the face.

Has Sokoudjou won a fight yet? I'm pretty sure that he is the kickboxer with no close fighting experience that gets downed and taps out, right?

I wish kickboxing was more popular here than UFC. I'm not into watching two half naked men crawl all over each other. I prefer two half naked men punching each other in the face.

Soko yes and no. He's primarily Judo as far as I know I don't know about his kick boxing. Said during the fight he was thinking of turning pro in boxing? That'd be interesting. When he debut'ed over in Pride he was a monster. He came out and bum rushed 2 top guys in his first two fights. Knocked em out cold in the first round in highlight reel fashion. But then he came to the UFC and just hasn't been the same since.

I'm not into watching two half naked men crawl all over each other. I prefer two half naked men punching each other in the face.

I hate when a fight goes to the ground, and neither fighter has any ground-skills, and they just flop around. But if at least one of them has skills, I don't mind it. But I know what you mean.

Was a great event now am just looking forward to BJ vs GSP.

Me too.

They're showing it on a big screen at a local bar, and I think I'm gonna cheap out and watch it there.

I want BJ to win, but if I were putting money on it, I'd lean slightly toward GSP.

Yep would love to see BJ win, but going to have a hard time of that moving up to fight. We'll see, he's looked inhuman his last couple of fights.

Also really looking forward to 155 lbs.: Nate Diaz (10-2) vs. Clay Guida (24-9)

Yep would love to see BJ win, but going to have a hard time of that moving up to fight. We'll see, he's looked inhuman his last couple of fights.

Also really looking forward to 155 lbs.: Nate Diaz (10-2) vs. Clay Guida (24-9)

Nate Diaz is a cocky little shit, but he can fight. He's like a rubber-band when he hits the mat, and has some good ground skills.