I heard a guy whose father was murdered by the FALN on Mark Levin the other night, talking about Holder's appointment. Holder testified that these people were not violent threats, and were being held as political prisoners. Either a straight faced liar, or totally oblivious to the facts. Clinton commuted their sentences, even though Louis Freeh (the same man who now supports Holder's appointment) testified that the FALN were in fact violent Puerto Rican terrorists who have murdered American citizens.

Typically from what I've learned, black pols who support banning of guns have plenty of guns and ammo themselves.

A Texas State Representative who is black voted against a pro-gun vote in the Texas State senate then that very evening pulled out his gun and shot a homeless black man who was stealing copper pipes from the Representatives hyper expensive new mansion under construction down in the Houston area, I believe it was.

Some months later he crashed a party and waved his gun around proclaiming that "I AM a THUG!"

His black constituancy nonetheless reelects him. Blacks are all about thuggery crime and corruption in their elected representatives, it seems.