Does anyone know the true wait time for Tony conversions?

Does anyone know the true wait time for Tony conversions?

I don't see anything on his website. Where do people even get in line?

I ordered mine the day he started taking back orders again (Oct 1st I think) and picked it up Thursday of last week. That's about 4 months. At the time I ordered it they were quoting 9-10 months. I'm begining to think I just got lucky because I know they are still backed up. I used one of his weapons for the conversion so that saved me a little time with shipping and receiving as well.

I don't think he is taking back orders right now but I'd keep watching his forum just in case.

Edited by rocketman

The wait is almost zero if you want it to be. His guns, brand new, are for sale out there if you're willing look and pay a little more. Thats what I did and now, one week later, its waiting for me at my dealer and life is good.

Smiling_Bob.jpg

If you pay Melissa a little more it seems like she will "accidently" bump you up Tony's list depending how much extra you give. And because I didn't really say that you might want to think twice about trying to make it appear that I said something I did not say, especially when you try to make it appear that I am ridiculing Tony Rumores business ethic. We've already had one complete moron on this forum tonight regarding the same business and I would venture to say that same businessman may not be in the mood for an encore.

Does Melissa take paypal? ;) No? Well then I guess I'll just run on home and shave my Mother's back. Thanks, DogMan.

So do you think thats clever Joeddox? Just so everyone understand, I edited the quote box above just like Joeddox edited my quote to make it appear I said something I didn't say. I have no idea what this guy is doing or why.

Edited by DogMan
For the record I'd like to call the moderator's attention to the previous posts.

I just just joking around I hope people on this forum are smart enough to see you never said that and its obviously a joke in hopes of getting Tony to work on a gun faster. <_<

Edited by Joeddox
For the record I'd like to call the moderator's attention to the previous posts.

I just just joking around I hope people on this forum are smart enough to see you never said that and its obviously a joke in hopes of getting Tony to work on a gun faster. <_<

Fine. Then you need to take my screen name out of the quote box header that you inserted in "Post #8" in order to make it appear that I said that. Then I'll erase my following posts and we'll be cool. Otherwise we've got a problem.

Edited by DogMan