mod for bolt staying open after last shot

I remember seeing it before, I'm looking for the mod that makes the bolt stay open after the last round is fired. I have a newer S12 with the BHO option already. I rember seeing the mod somewhere but cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I remember seeing it before, I'm looking for the mod that makes the bolt stay open after the last round is fired. I have a newer S12 with the BHO option already. I rember seeing the mod somewhere but cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Search for "LRBHO" and you should find what you are looking for.

I still have to say the bolt lock on the Romanian PSL is probably the best I've seen on an AK. There's a button in the magwell that's activated by a tab on the magazine follower. After the last round, the bolt locks back, and stays locked back after the magazine is removed. You can easily activate this manually by removing the magazine, pulling the bolt, and pressing the button. It's entirely within the magwell, and independent of the fire control group.

Cobra here on the forum is working on a LRBHO (Last round bolt hold open) part to fit the Saiga.I have a older LRBHO that was made from Jeric at Warfield (?) Armory,last i heard he wasnt able to be contacted so im not sure if hes still making them or not.They involved slightly cutting a notch in the mag and epoxying a small tab on the mags follower.Mine works fairly well but its not 100% reliable,without trying to explain in detail,the one metal dohicky slips off the other metal dohicky :huh: and ill have to take off the dust cover and slip it back on,doesnt do it often ,maybe every 30 large mag loads.But nothing beats loading on a open bolt without having to mess with the factory BHO!