ACE internal block - anywhere in stock?

I've heard awful things about ordering direct from ACE - products backordered w/ no indication on the website, CS is unable to answer basic questions on ship times, etc. I have an order in at Mississippi, placed when estimated time was end of Jan, now updated to unknown - presumably, they're waiting on ACE (with the same lack of answers) just like all those who ordered direct, so me placing an order with ACE at this point would be pointless as well. Does anyone know anywhere that actually has these in stock?

Thanks.

When I ordered the part Jan 12 it said it would ship out in 2-3 business days so Feb 3rd I inquired. This is the response:

Thank you for your email. At this time due to increased order volume

our shipping department is experiencing delays. Please keep in mind

that we are working to ship all orders as quickly as possible. Thank

you for your understanding. To avoid misinformation we will not be able

to provide an ETA on shipping times.

Thank you

Ace Ltd.

I've heard awful things about ordering direct from ACE - products backordered w/ no indication on the website, CS is unable to answer basic questions on ship times, etc. I have an order in at Mississippi, placed when estimated time was end of Jan, now updated to unknown - presumably, they're waiting on ACE (with the same lack of answers) just like all those who ordered direct, so me placing an order with ACE at this point would be pointless as well. Does anyone know anywhere that actually has these in stock?

Thanks.

Try here I just ordered this folding stock from them last week, it's due in early next week. Got an email when order was received and processing and another when it shipped. Good people to deal with.

Thanks.

The reason we can not give you a basic answer is simple. I have no idea. They tell us one thing one week and something completely different the next. I will not allow customers to backorder them for this reason and until they show up at the door, I have no idea when I will get them. 2 weeks ago they told me this week. Now they are saying 3-4 weeks. I can not sell you what I can not get.

Greg