12 ton A-frame Press (delivered) $113 and change.

You reach a point where you realize that to continue to do work on your rifle you are going to need a press. Either that or a BF Hammer and lots of finger splints. Don't ask how I know about the finger splints.

After my 3rd conversion and managing to replace my FSB without a press, but spending probably $75 to do it, I decided to get a press.

My 12 ton press has arrived from Grizzley Industrial. I haven't had time to assemble it yet but it looks good.

Delivered to your door for $113 and change.

Best price for the press I could find.

http://www.grizzly.com/outlet/H6229

Harbor Freight has some cheaper but I don't trust HF anymore.

HF was advertising a "solid oak" work bench for a decent price. I drove 50 miles to get one. The damn thing has solid oak veneer poorly glued onto some great "solid particle board".

I emailed the national headquarters and they said they would "alert everyone". I have seen the same flyer with the "solid oak work bench" 3 times since then.

She probaby "alerted" the rest of the customer assistance area to ignore me.

louiuelouie :xmas:

heh... you get what you pay for, but sometimes the amount of use you need out of something is little enough than you can cheap out, the trouble is knowing when you can...

I think the "alert" was something more along the lines of alerting everyone to push them out fast so they won't have to hear about it that long...