MD drums with a Tromix 8 inch SBS?

How do those drums work with the shorty Tromix? I've got the Tromix, but not the drum, yet. I see that there's a change in the gas plug possibly needed? How does this affect the shorty tromix with an already tuned gas system?

Thanks

Mine is mostly ok. It is a tiny bit picky on ammo, likes heavy loads. But that could be due to my total lack of fitting the drum (I'm lazy)

My Tromix 8inch doesnt have a gas adjustment that I ever noticed.

And I like the bigger HG on the 8", I might look at that when I get mine back from Tony.

Yeah, I've always liked it. I don't mind the extra space in front of the gas plug.

But for this gun I've got a plan for that space.

Damn it Bob! You always do that! You give a clue/hint/tease, but no info!

The extra space is no deal. I've got that on my 12" w/factory HG's. I like how yours gives a more elongated grip for your hand or to add a rail. Damn, I wish I could go around Tony's shop and play with shit . . .

So about that "plan" . . . I notice some of that space is filled with a modified gas knob, and I don't think Tony would let you put some "Valley Bitch" shit on it . . .

But if it's too Top Secret, I guess I can wait . . .

• 1 month later...
I don't think Tony would let you put some "Valley Bitch" shit on it . . .

Hey I just caught this! LOL Tony doesn't care what I do to my guns.

Damn Bob, you're normally on you toes . . . ;)

Well, since it's a TROMIX, Tony has personally invested his time in it. Of course, on the other hand, it is yours . . .

But, then again, y'all are friends, and the saying comes to mind,"Friends don't let friends put valley bitch shit on their guns, vehicles, etc. . . ." ;):haha:

"Quote me as saying I was misquoted . . ." :lolol: