DPH Arms flash suppressor for Saigas

I went to the local funshow today and met Scott with DPH. While I was there, I picked up a flash suppressor for Saiga .223s and 7.62x39s. This is a really neat design that doesn't require the muzzle to be threaded. I'll install tomorrow and try it out. All that's left now is making my handguard and this project will be complete. He's working on one for the .308. I'm looking forward to the arrival of that one.

Has anybody else tried one of these? How do you like them?

Edited by renegadebuck

Well that's three of us wanting 24mm. Judging by design, maybe even the set up with a screw on adapter bushing. I think that would be an even hotter selling item. Put them on the boards and they would sell like hotcakes! :rolleyes:

Edited by imarangemaster
I went to the local funshow today and met Scott with DPH...

Scott is an absolutely great guy to do business with! I first ordered AK parts from him back when I was building AKs from kits (which I do NOT currently recommend, due to cascading problems with manufacturing tolerances, particularly with regard to 'compliance' parts [mandated by our own government - there's a class action suit waiting to happen], which you will largely avoid with a very simple Saiga conversion, just my opinion, YMMV, etc.).

Scott is a straight shooter, and definitely deserves our support!