Calling Bvamp

Bvamp, your holiness moderator :haha:

Hey, I was going to post positive message about the deal that I did with Dodgy. Got to thinking that it would be nice to tack a feedback thread to the top in the "for sale" section. I don't really want to post non for sale stuff over there, except for this kind.

So, can it be done?

this is starting to sound a bit like ebay LOL how exactly do you propose the feedback thread works? just people pop in stuff? cant you just search in the for sale threads for all posts by a member you want to check for past sales? I thought those were enough? I can tack something up, but thats going to get long quick isnt it? and kind of look like a big ass reciept? :)

TPABA: I got that stock from someone who did a pistol grip conversion to a saiga 308. I think there is a couple of places that make them as an aftermarket part though...I forget what company or site it was on. krebs maybe? The gun balanced out exactly how I like my shotguns when I put it on, and the rubberbuttpad is leaving my shoulder a lot less bruised after long sessions with it, and the gun stopped jamming during bump firing from the little extra weight.

I agree with bvamp... I think a feedback thing is a good idea... but it will need better logistics than just a thread for it... it will get ugly fast, and you really will not be able to get your info in a timely fashion.

I would say just post a feedback comment in the thread in which you bought and sold an item... and if folks want to see, they can look there... it will be just as easy.. and just as confusing... and just as hard to find what you are looking for.

Instead of posting a thread on this... perhaps there can have an added spot in the usernames profile? i dont know how this would work... but yes, its sounding a lot like ebay... but that would allow FAST reference... click on the username, and there is your info... Obviously... thats not a solution.. but an idea to kick around.. I have no idea as to the intricacies of this software, or what you can or cant do with it...

If someone has a good solution... PLEASE...fire it up!

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms

Thought a thread would do for now, as there really isn't that much sold here, yet.

get a little larger and someone might maintain a thread like on arfcom. Basically, thread owner lists members names at the top of thread. people post into the thread and owner just +1's as necessary. Anyone else want's to check someone out they can just look at the first page. but I don't think we are here yet. And we are a long way away from needing EBAY's system.

Just a thought, but not a big deal.

The other thread that could be posted was that one detailing the conversion process. I haven't seen it updated lately, so most wouldn't know to find it.

Searching on this forum is a little weaker than some of the others I enjoy, so I think tacking important stuff is usefull. YMMV.

well, i did move the conversion process that a member wrote up in detail in the FAQs section. it pertains to all saigas, and the writer did not wish it to be a responded-to thread. so I moved it there.

yeh the search needs some help. even a boolean search ability would work wonders.

if you want to try the refrence thread deal, make the post and PM me with it, ill tack it and see if it works.....