I love that video everytime I see it. Those guys were real badasses.....two guys with a fuckin' bat against one dude and his wife. fuckin' pussies. He should have smoked that asshole as soon as he saw that bat.

sounds like canadians ehy?

i am betting the american-accented gun owner is still laughing about that, if it is real.

I had something similar to this happen years ago, got chased home by some coked up wiggers.....well, i dusted them no problem, pulled into the END of my driveway, ran up to the house, ran back with the mossberg and waited for them to get out of their car before pointing it at the driver's head, then saying very quietly that they should forget this is my property and should leave at that moment, or they would both be shot dead.

all because i pulled over because the dumb asses were blinding me in my rear view mirror. and no, i didnt blind them back, they just seemed to be out to impress the girl in the car they were going to coke up and fuck, im sure. If i had stopped anywhere but at home and NOT been able to get 1/2 a mile ahead of them in my little piece of shit i was driving at the time and get the shotgun out the house in time to meet them at the end of the driveway, I dont think the whole thing woulda turned out the same.

I had forgotten about that evening until i saw this video.

Yeah... sounds like Canadians.

Silly dudes, still talking shit after the iron is out. Hell w/o the camera it could been Vegas for a couple minutes. I might have gotten stupid with those dudes. But I sure as shit wouldn't have let them move. It would be "on the ground now!" You never know if someone who is willing to follow you like that isn't packin themselves.

"On the ground Canooks, yes both of you. ... now gimme you shoes!"