FBMG Magazine Bodies

Looking to purchase some FBMG mag bodies if they're available. Looked everywhere and their website is being funky so I can't put in an order there nor can I find Mag bodies there. Maybe they have a phone #??? If anyone got some just lying around let me know.

Looking to purchase some FBMG mag bodies if they're available. Looked everywhere and their website is being funky so I can't put in an order there nor can I find Mag bodies there. Maybe they have a phone #??? If anyone got some just lying around let me know.

FBMG

48 East 13200 South

Draper, UT. 84020

Phone:

801-571-1160

http://www.fbmginc.com/Contact-Us_ep_5.html

Thanks for the info, I'll be hitting them up soon. All I'm looking for is the mag bodies to get a general idea of the shape and function so if thats all they got its fine with me.

Can you please let us know how much they charge for them?

Ideally, one can construct mags using their bodies, steel plate from siagatech and steel follower from csspecs project and regular AK mag springs.

Thanks for the info, I'll be hitting them up soon. All I'm looking for is the mag bodies to get a general idea of the shape and function so if thats all they got its fine with me.

Can you please let us know how much they charge for them?

Ideally, one can construct mags using their bodies, steel plate from siagatech and steel follower from csspecs project and regular AK mag springs.

I bought them to build a couple using 8rd mag floorplates and guts and they cost $34.95ea