Quad Rail ordered!!!

Got the wife to agree to Quad rail this morning (she was still half asleep :angel: ), hurry up and ship it! :lolol:

What an awesome way to start the day!!! :super:

Killah Cam,

You Rock!!!

Received my Quad Rail today!! It should be on tonight, I'll post pics later!!

Please post pics!..I got a warthogw/barrel nut on backorder and was looking

at that quad rail for my next mod.......thx...Jason

• 2 months later...

It seems as though I have a problem. I "preordered" a quad rail on Feb 10 because they were "out of stock can be backordered", along with a forward pistol grip and a "package #1" In reading this thread here tonight, I see the the author ordered a rail on Mar 14th and received it Mar 18th. WTF??? I still have not received my parts. I would figure that by preordering it in Feb, with a down payment, I would be first in line. Needless to say, I am not real happy about reading this thread. I did order a Warthog in late April and it came quickly, and it is a great piece.

It seems as though I have a problem. I "preordered" a quad rail on Feb 10 because they were "out of stock can be backordered", along with a forward pistol grip and a "package #1" In reading this thread here tonight, I see the the author ordered a rail on Mar 14th and received it Mar 18th. WTF??? I still have not received my parts. I would figure that by preordering it in Feb, with a down payment, I would be first in line. Needless to say, I am not real happy about reading this thread. I did order a Warthog in late April and it came quickly, and it is a great piece.

This is the first I'm hearing about this, I have my phone on me daily, and I check my email on a regular basis, Have you tried to call or email me? I do apologize if your order slipped through the cracks, we work hard to get everything out. I understand your disappointment, PM inbound.