I'm looking to buy two or three Saigas maybe one 12ga & one 20ga for CQC/home protection.

I read in the FAQ's ((because I didn't want my first post to be followed by a million people telling me I should've searched the forum topics & that my thread was a waste because it's been covered a million times before)) that there was a list of prices & where to get the best deals on Saiga Shotguns on the front page so I clicked the link & looked all over the front page but can't find the mentioned list.

???

All I've found in stock is a 19" model with unthreaded barrel - no choke - for $639.95 online (so add taxes & shipping & form fees etc).

Also what is the shortest barrel you can go with before getting int the SB fees? I saw a 10" on Tromix.com so I was wondering what was allowed?

Should I do the family of Saiga shotguns & get one 12ga, one 20ga, & one .410ga or should I get all 12ga or what?

As I said, I'd like to a couple Saiga shotguns that can be geared more towards CQC & I like the idea of the ones with more options like having the threaded barrel. I wouldn't mind buying 2 or 3 of them if I can find them for cheap & then just customize later once I've replenished my Firearm funds.

I have never owned a Saiga so I am open to all advice & opinions on what the best way to go about getting them & more importantly where can I get them very soon for very cheap?

Thanks,

James

Well James, you have come to the right price.

I'd suggest checking in each section, S-12, S-20, etc. and scan the threads.

I know it has all been discussed before.

And probably will be again.

Cheap is going to be $600 and up I am afraid.

Yeah the trouble with finding it in old threads is that it's old info & the sites that had them in stock at good prices are sold out. This stinks, I wanted to order some this weekend. I also can't find any that are 19" threaded. ugh

Does anyone have any current info on where I can find them instock & inexpensive (around $500-$600) or just in stock? I'll take all the help & info I can get from you guys. Puleeese help me find them.

Yeah the trouble with finding it in old threads is that it's old info & the sites that had them in stock at good prices are sold out. This stinks, I wanted to order some this weekend. I also can't find any that are 19" threaded. ugh

Does anyone have any current info on where I can find them instock & inexpensive (around $500-$600) or just in stock? I'll take all the help & info I can get from you guys. Puleeese help me find them.

http://www.classicarms.us/

Good people there, I have dealt with them.

You could try

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/

http://www.classicarms.us/

Good people there, I have dealt with them.

You could try

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/

Brair,

Waaaay better! That's exactly what I'm looking for & $100 less than what I had found. Thank you so much. I hope they really do have them in stock & haven't just not updated their site.

I still can't find them with threaded barrels but after looking at Tromix.com I figure I can always switch it out to a shorter threaded barrel later right?

Is it worth getting a 20ga or .410ga or should I just buy all 12ga? I might make one for the wife with an AR15 stock adapter then a recoil buffer tube by endine or whoever through mesa tactical. I wwould think there would be little to no recoil with the 20ga set up but I'm not sure.

I still can't find them with threaded barrels but after looking at Tromix.com I figure I can always switch it out to a shorter threaded barrel later right?

Can't find any with threaded barrels? I think most, if not all, currently imported Saiga shotguns (actually, I'll admit, I don't know jack about the 20ga or .410) have threaded barrels.

I got my 19" from Centerfire. They shipped pretty fast and as far as I know, keep up on stock quantities. So if they site doesn't say "Out of stock" you should be fine to order. Or you can just email them and ask, before ordering. That's what I did.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

22 shooter,

I think you may be right about that. I saw the homepage here & it said the 19" threaded was best. I was looking for it to say something like "18" Threaded BBL" or something on the websites but no of them did so I asumed they weren't. Then I noticed on that centerfire site that it came with a thread protector which duh means the barrel is threaded.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think I might go through centerfire although classicarms has a special for march that is $50 more than centerfire but includes the following:

2 ORIGINAL RUSSIAN 5 ROUND SAIGA MAGS, AND 1 BULLDOG BRAND DELUXE PADDED BLACK TACTICAL SLING. ALL OF THIS SHIPS IN A MULTI PURPOSE BLACK TACTICAL SOFTSHELL CARRY CASE. CASE FEATURES CARRY HANDLES PLUS A SHOULDER STRAP AND AN EXTERNAL ZIPPERED POCKET FOR EXTRA GEAR.

I think that may be worth the extra $50 but I'm not sure. I'll have to see what shipping cost etc are & go from there.

22 shooter,

I think you may be right about that. I saw the homepage here & it said the 19" threaded was best. I was looking for it to say something like "18" Threaded BBL" or something on the websites but no of them did so I asumed they weren't. Then I noticed on that centerfire site that it came with a thread protector which duh means the barrel is threaded.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think I might go through centerfire although classicarms has a special for march that is $50 more than centerfire but includes the following:

2 ORIGINAL RUSSIAN 5 ROUND SAIGA MAGS, AND 1 BULLDOG BRAND DELUXE PADDED BLACK TACTICAL SLING. ALL OF THIS SHIPS IN A MULTI PURPOSE BLACK TACTICAL SOFTSHELL CARRY CASE. CASE FEATURES CARRY HANDLES PLUS A SHOULDER STRAP AND AN EXTERNAL ZIPPERED POCKET FOR EXTRA GEAR.

I think that may be worth the extra $50 but I'm not sure. I'll have to see what shipping cost etc are & go from there.

I didn't click on that ClassicArms link, so I forgot about that special they were running.

The ClassicArms deal is better, IMO. Pretty much the extra mag alone makes it worth it.

I didn't click on that ClassicArms link, so I forgot about that special they were running.

The ClassicArms deal is better, IMO. Pretty much the extra mag alone makes it worth it.

Ok so I just ordered 3 of them & now I'm looking for a Saiga 20ga with 18" BBL but can't find one. I found the 22inch or whatever on centerfiresystems for $499 (so I 'm thinking the 18" should be less than that right?) but no 18".

Any ideas on where I can get one of those?

Brair,

Thanks a ton for helping me find the 3 Saiga 20's I just ordered BTW.

Ok so I just ordered 3 of them & now I'm looking for a Saiga 20ga with 18" BBL but can't find one. I found the 22inch or whatever on centerfiresystems for $499 (so I 'm thinking the 18" should be less than that right?) but no 18".

Any ideas on where I can get one of those?

Sorry, I'm not sure where the 20ga's are available. But if they're the same as the 12ga, then there is no 18". The shortest the 12ga's come from the factory is 19".

Brair,

Thanks a ton for helping me find the 3 Saiga 20's I just ordered BTW.

Is this a typo? Because the Saigas on the ClassicArms site, that you said you just bought, are 12ga. :unsure:

Yeah sorry, TYPO. I bought 3 of the 12ga packages.

I think I've got the 20ga on the brain now is why.

I've called around a bit & I can't find the 20ga anywhere in any length or configuration let alone with the 19" barrel I want.

centerfiresystems lists the 20ga with 22.44" barrel for $499.99 so a 20ga with the 18" barrel should be less right?

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/saiga20ga...ai-20iz219.aspx

Centerfiresystems told me all the 20ga models they were carrying have been discontinued including the "Saiga 20GA IZ219 Shotgun Part #SAI-20 IZ219" they have listed for $499.99

What is going on? Why can I find the 12ga but no one seems to have the 20ga?

Brair help me find a package deal on a 12ga that comes with an extra saiga mag, soft case & sling for $599.95ea (so I bought 3).

Can someone please explain why I can't find any Saiga 20's or really come through for me like Brair did & find me a deal on a 20ga with 19" barrel.