I've called around a bit & I can't find the 20ga anywhere in any length or configuration let alone with the 19" barrel I want.

centerfiresystems lists the 20ga with 22.44" barrel for $499.99 so a 20ga with the 18" barrel should be less right?

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/saiga20ga...ai-20iz219.aspx

Centerfiresystems told me all the 20ga models they were carrying have been discontinued including the "Saiga 20GA IZ219 Shotgun Part #SAI-20 IZ219" they have listed for $499.99 The salesperson said they just get in whatever Saiga gives them & doesn't know why the 20ga's have been discontinued.

What is going on? Why can I find the 12ga but no one seems to have the 20ga (I would've thought it'd be the other way around with the 12ga being more popular)?

Brair helped me find a package deal on a 12ga that comes with an extra saiga mag, soft case & sling for $599.95ea (so I bought 3).

Can someone please explain why I can't find any Saiga 20's or really come through for me like Brair did & find me a deal on a 20ga with 19" barrel?

Thanks,

James

Any idea why?

Is there not enough of a market for them?

Are they not being produced or not being imported?

I can't seem to find them anywhere & so far no one can tell me why that is. :huh:

There must be some way to get a new one for under $500 (unless that price on centerfiresystems was way out of date). If I can get a Saiga 12ga for $549ea then I should be able to get a Saiga 20ga for a good deal less than that...SO WHY CAN'T I?!? :angry: