May want to find out these congressmen and thank them

May want to thank these democrats and republican congressmen at not jumping on board with another gun ban because of another countrys problems.

I know some other things have been posted on this but i didn't see anything on this latest article and the pic with the gernades is priceless. Where can you buy these at a gun show??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090324/ap_on_...r_violence_guns

Just one more reason we want to scream and yell to our state elected officals that we will not stand for any type of new restrictive gun laws.

May want to thank these democrats and republican congressmen at not jumping on board with another gun ban because of another countrys problems.

I know some other things have been posted on this but i didn't see anything on this latest article and the pic with the gernades is priceless. Where can you buy these at a gun show??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090324/ap_on_...r_violence_guns

Just one more reason we want to scream and yell to our state elected officals that we will not stand for any type of new restrictive gun laws.

Maybe, but on many other issues they are voting the party line. I was about to thank the one from my state when I found out this was the only thing they did not vote yes on.

I dont understand why they dont focus more on the problem which is (to my understanding) border control! No, we'll use this as an excuse to disarm Americans (atleast another step towards that). But I am grateful that some Democrats are "seeyn the light". Cowards!! Grimey little Cowards!!!