I have a Pump Pardner protector model, very nice gun for the $120 i paid for it last year.

Got that at my local Gander Mountain. I think it was marked down because of some scratches on the stock....who cares.....

others were marked at $180.....i saw them in ads recently for $199. I got a great, deal, hope you can find one too.

<-----very interested.

Are these modeled after Remington 870's or Mossberg 500's? I thought I remember reading about an affordable, but good quality, pump that was modeled after one of the 2 :unsure: .

(No, not talking about the Maverick. I know about that.)

<-----very interested.

Are these modeled after Remington 870's or Mossberg 500's? I thought I remember reading about an affordable, but good quality, pump that was modeled after one of the 2 :unsure: .

I believe it's the 870, you can interchange a lot of parts from these two. I bought a H&R full camo pump turkey gun and they are nice. Very solid. I read up a lot on these back when I bought it and I'm pretty sure it's the 870.

<-----very interested.

I believe it's the 870, you can interchange a lot of parts from these two. I bought a H&R full camo pump turkey gun and they are nice. Very solid. I read up a lot on these back when I bought it and I'm pretty sure it's the 870.

OK, cool. Thanks for the info.

I have one myself. $180 @ Acadamy. I researched these; made in china by Norinco, Though not like the model under their name, it has a thicker receiver. It is a 870 copy, all parts interchange. The H&R is made to stronger specs for Marlin (who owns H&R) . If your on a budget, it's a good value!

I have one myself. $180 @ Acadamy. I researched these; made in china by Norinco, Though not like the model under their name, it has a thicker receiver. It is a 870 copy, all parts interchange. The H&R is made to stronger specs for Marlin (who owns H&R) . If your on a budget, it's a good value!

870 clones, slightly different receiver shape, most parts are interchangeable, 870 mag tube extensions do not fit, but there are some made specifically for the gun.

Don't think they are Norinco made actually....from what i ahve read the parent company own both this chinese factory and Remington....so they are authorized clones.

do a search on this site, i have posted some information previously about a year ago. If i find the link i'll post it.

FOUND IT!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=23614

Edited by RangerM9