If they ever do pass an all out gun ban in this country, these arms will be the new hot items that come across the border from our peace loving Southern neighbors.

I guess these Mexican traffickers just don't know that importing drugs is illegal, otherwise they wouldn't do it for fear of going to jail for a year or two!

I think that many people that live near the Mexican border realize that the USA sold arms to the Mexican military and the corrupt Mexican military officers sold arms to the cartels to make money. Thats what I think any. Just like many of the stolen cars in the USA were being used by Mexican politicians.

Good Post! The imaginary "Gun Shoe Loophole" does not look like the real supplier here.

"The deadliest of the weapons now in the hands of criminal groups in Mexico, particularly along the U.S. border, by any reasonable standard of an analysis of the facts, appear to be getting into that nation through perfectly legal private-sector arms exports, measured in the billions of dollars, and sanctioned by our own State Department."